BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Avery R.
Jonesborough, TN
This is a great product. Only 280 calories in the entire pint! Whoa, and the taste and texture is delicious, which is very hard to do without the preservatives. Butttt halo top has nailed it!
Katie E.
Pinon Hills, CA
How can you feel bad consuming one of their Ice Creams? You don't! Lol The taste is SO very smooth and creamy. And what's nice is even if it slightly melts on the way home it's still just as good!
Lindsy M.
I was VERY skeptical about buying this product for two reasons. 1. I LOVE ice cream, and was unsure how a "healthy" ice cream was going to hold up and 2. Birthday cake flavor can turn out to be absolutely awful. However, to my surprise this tastes just like ice cream as well as just like funfetti cake batter!
Marielle K.
Amazing!!!!!! I was hesitant to try this, but wanted to see what all of the hype was about. The flavor is amazing and it taste just as great as an ice cream much higher in fat! Definitely will be trying some other flavors :)
Rikki H.
this ice cream is one of my fav besides the peanut butter cup, so good and i can eat the whole thing for less than 300 calories that's crazy. i'm about it, i'm very happy it bulk season
Morgan D.
Americus, GA
Very good! This really does taste like birthday cake! Other flavors I've tried have been really good as well but this one is so sweet it doesn't taste like the entire pint is less than 300 calories. Definitely worth the purchase.
Fernanda M.
San antonio, TX
All my friend told me to try this. At first I thought that the texture was a little weird and the flavor was a little off but it grew in me and i ender up loving it! I lobe the fact that it has a lot less calories than other brands
Viktoria P.
this seems to be everyone's favorite flavor of halo top, and while it's pretty good, it's quite bland. it could easily be made more flavorful with almond or vanilla extract, yet they haven't done so. i prefer the oatmeal cookie flavor.
Sara C.
Royse City, TX
This is AMAZING. It's healthier than other brands and the flavor is still very rich. You can tell by the taste it's better! The cake flavor is hands down the best one-who doesn't like cake???
Sabrina S.
Kingsland, GA
I want to love these but i just don't. They're pretty good but they are kind of the "icy" side. I love ice cream that is creamy and these don't do it for me in that department. BUT they are a great alternative health wise.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.