BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flav...10 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Meghan C.
This birthday cake ice cream is to die for!!!!!!!! You can finally eat some ice cream and not feel guilty eating it. This is a healthy option ice cream and it doesn't taste like cardboard like most healthy food!
Anessa H.
Cincinnati, OH
This one is hands down my favorite so far! You can't really go wrong with birthday cake! It tastes amazing! You can't even tell it's lower in calories! Plus it's made with real ingredients and no
Preservatives!
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Creamy and delightful without the guilt! It's not super cakey, but it's got the flavor and the yumminess of a great ice cream. I really enjoyed the few sprinkles and the vanilla cake taste. I'd highly recommend.
Halie H.
Northfield , NH
I love Halo Top! A yummy healthy alternative to ice cream! This flavor is still creamy while being on the healthier side. It will not disappoint you or your ice cream craving! I would recommend this to others!
ashley m.
Gaithersburg, MD
Halo top ice cream is amazing. Tastes just like normal ice cream yet has significantly less calories. You could eat the entire pint for the same amount of calories as one scoop of regular ice cream. Delicious!
Kendall G.
Louisville , KY
It's only 300 calories for the entire pint! And is very delicious. I was excited to try this and it was very thing that I hoped for now I buy this all the time. I'm always telling people they need to get this.
Jayna
I love birthday cake/cake batter/cookie dough flavored anything, but this one is my all time favorite. Low calorie and tastes amazing. Fills you up quick and you have no regrets since it's so low in calorie! I'm constantly buying more, I'm addicted!
Ashley H.
Boone
I finished about half of the tub before I left in my freezer and forgot about it. It wasn't terrible but it definitely tastes like it's not normal ice cream. It's missing all the good fattening ingredients lol
Bailey H.
Horace, ND
I love halo too so much!!! It saves me on those days I NEED something sweet! It's a little pricey, but definitely worth the taste! It's also a little annoying how long it takes for it to thaw out, but that's just because I want it right away lol.
Kendra C.
This stuff is SOOOOO good!!! There's so much flavor packed into every single spoonful and it's just heaven in a carton. It's so good that I feel guilty eating it until I remember it's actually not that bad lol
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?