BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Michelle M.
Neshanic Sta, NJ
Pretty disappointed in this ice cream. I had high hopes going in, because I heard everyone rave that Halo Top was amazing. I just thought it was flavorless and I wished I went for regular ice cream instead hahahahaha.
Halli S.
I recently discovered Halo Top and i love it!! The ice cream tastes so good and compares to others that i normally like. It lasts awhile in the freezer without going bad too! I will definitely keep repurchasing thanks to the price, flavor and ingredients!!
Payton D.
Youngstown, OH
Love this it's so yummy! This price is great the flavor is amazing extremely affordable! And I highly recommend! Will be buying again and again! Love it so much!!!! I recommend this to all of my friends and they love it!
Ashley S.
Marion, TX
Love love Halo Top Ice Cream! My store is always sold out but one day I was able to get my hands on Birthday Cake and it's AMAZING! Great product at a decent price. I'll definitely buy again if my store can stay in stock
Freyja S.
Lees Summit, MO
I tried this with minimal expectations. I'm not a fan of birthday cake anything, and this was as expected. in fact, it didn't have much flavor at all. maybe the other flavors are better but i wouldn't purchase again.
Mateusz R.
hillsborough, NJ
Perfect to indulge without keeping high calories in mind. It tastes as good as a regular cake and has such low amount of calories. This is healthy treat that will keep you satisfied for longer. Definitely give this a try if you binge ice cream like me!
Tanya P.
artificial tasting but I love it anyway...this is one of the better halo top flavors in my opinion.  It has a bit of a funky aftertaste but what do you expect for so few calories? would totally rebuy when i'm on a diet!
ellie a.
Elon, NC
For an ice cream that's healthy, this one is the best. Packed with protein, but full of the tradition ice cream flavor, you would never guess how much healthier this ice cream is than your typical Ben & Jerry's.
Briana O.
This Halo Top Birthday Cake tastes just like yellow cake batter! It's oddly good. It can use more sprinkles for my preference, but other than that it's delicious. I top with whipped cream and more sprinkles anyways!
Jenna J.
Although their red velvet is my all time favorite I also love the birthday cake, it's so amazing to me that they make this ice cream taste so amazing and it to have less then 400 calories... absolutely mind blowing !
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?