BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Avery R.
Jonesborough, TN
This is a great product. Only 280 calories in the entire pint! Whoa, and the taste and texture is delicious, which is very hard to do without the preservatives. Butttt halo top has nailed it!
Lexi B.
Hemlock, NY
Very delicious and super healthy. When you're in the mood for icecream this is the one to get! The only con is that you have to let it sit out for a bit to soften. I highly recommend and can't wait to try other flavors.
Kim d.
My favorite of all the flavors I've tried. I even got my picky boyfriend to try it and he asked me to buy it again. If you like birthday cake ice cream and are looking for something healthier than this flavor is for you
Allison B.
Dresden, TN
How can you rate a low calorie, low carb ice cream that tastes like birthday cake? It even has sprinkles! This Halo Top is a revelation and it has changed my ice cream game from the ground up.
S R.
Addison, IL
I can literally eat an entire pint and not feel tooo guilty. This is delicious! My favorite way to eat this, besides right out of the carton 😂, is on top of some Kodiak cakes waffles. Perfect way to get those macros in 😉
Emily W.
The birthday cake Halo Top is the absolute best ice cream. I have problems with my blood sugar and I can't have a lot of sugar. This ice cream has enough protein that it doesn't mess my blood sugar up and it's DELICIOUS.
Lara S.
Logan, WV
LOVE Halo Top! Birthday Cake is one of my favorite flavors, I think it's delicious! Some Halo Top flavors have a weird texture but this one isn't, it's so good and the low calories is a huge plus! I am a repeat buyer!
Talia C.
Johnston , RI
I love this because it's packed with protein AND flavor! The perfect treat for any summer day and to curb a sweet craving! The 2 flavors I tried were delicious! The only downside I can say is they are a little expensive! Would recommend!
kelly l.
Columbus, OH
Literately the best invention ever. Who wouldn't want to eat ice cream and not feel guilty about it?! And with the amount of protein in it, it fills you up so you don't even eat as much as you would with normal ice cream. I am definitely a Halo Top convert.
Shelbey M.
This ice cream tastes amazing! It's also healthier for you. The taste is great. The birthday cake flavor is one of my favorites flavors. It's hard not to eat the whole pint at once.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.