BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Morgan D.
Americus, GA
Very good! This really does taste like birthday cake! Other flavors I've tried have been really good as well but this one is so sweet it doesn't taste like the entire pint is less than 300 calories. Definitely worth the purchase.
Chelsey C.
Just had this for the first time and it was all it's talked up to be. It's good but you can tell it's not the "real thing". It tastes great but it's not so heavy and you don't get a sugar hang over or crash so that's nice.
Fernanda M.
San antonio, TX
All my friend told me to try this. At first I thought that the texture was a little weird and the flavor was a little off but it grew in me and i ender up loving it! I lobe the fact that it has a lot less calories than other brands
Viktoria P.
this seems to be everyone's favorite flavor of halo top, and while it's pretty good, it's quite bland. it could easily be made more flavorful with almond or vanilla extract, yet they haven't done so. i prefer the oatmeal cookie flavor.
Sara C.
Royse City, TX
This is AMAZING. It's healthier than other brands and the flavor is still very rich. You can tell by the taste it's better! The cake flavor is hands down the best one-who doesn't like cake???
Sabrina S.
Kingsland, GA
I want to love these but i just don't. They're pretty good but they are kind of the "icy" side. I love ice cream that is creamy and these don't do it for me in that department. BUT they are a great alternative health wise.
Avery R.
Jonesborough, TN
This is a great product. Only 280 calories in the entire pint! Whoa, and the taste and texture is delicious, which is very hard to do without the preservatives. Butttt halo top has nailed it!
Emily W.
The birthday cake Halo Top is the absolute best ice cream. I have problems with my blood sugar and I can't have a lot of sugar. This ice cream has enough protein that it doesn't mess my blood sugar up and it's DELICIOUS.
Lexi B.
Hemlock, NY
Very delicious and super healthy. When you're in the mood for icecream this is the one to get! The only con is that you have to let it sit out for a bit to soften. I highly recommend and can't wait to try other flavors.
Kim d.
My favorite of all the flavors I've tried. I even got my picky boyfriend to try it and he asked me to buy it again. If you like birthday cake ice cream and are looking for something healthier than this flavor is for you
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.