BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Lisa C.
Brooklyn, NY
When I first saw this, I thought it was awesome because it has less calories than other normal ice cream. When I tried this, it was nasty. It didn't taste like any other ice cream. My taste bud just didn't like it at all.
Katherine M.
Amazing! One on my favorite ice creams at a fraction of the calories of others. I find the birthday cake flavor to be softer than others, which I enjoy. Only issue is the inconsistency which amount of rainbow sprinkles.
Nayeli S.
Bountiful , UT
Descubrí este helado hace un año y fue lo mejor que me pudo pasar, lo compramos cada semana en Harmons o Walmart, sus sabores son perfectos paras tener una cantidad mucho menor de azúcar y contiene proteína, es perfecto!
Jackie S.
Pikeville
This is my least favorite of the Halo Top ice creams I've tried. While I do love many halo top flavors, this one is just overly sweet. It tastes fake and I wasn't even able to finish the pint. I wouldn't purchase again.
Briana M.
Island , KY
Healthy delicious guilt free ice cream! Heck yeah! This stuff is great! A little pricey if you don’t catch it on sale but worth it if you can! Most all the flavors are amazing highly recommend if your watching what you are eating
Keshia W.
Phenix City, AL
So happy to have Halo Top making a healthy alternative. I crave ice cream all the time so having this option is great. Some of the flavors let it be known they are a healthy option, but birthday cake isn't one of those.
Reanna G.
For some reason now I don't like it as much however when I was on the diet this was my favorite go-to honestly it's packed with protein it's flavorful it's sweet and it tastes good and it's good for you so it's perfect
Brittany B.
Columbus, OH
My all time favorite ice cream. Tastes just like birthday cake with sprinkles. I really can have my cake and eat it too with Halo Top. So delicious without all the calories. Everyday is my birthday with this ice cream.
Melissa H.
Celebration, FL
I really enjoyed this flavor. It's nice to have guilt free ice cream. Honestly this would be perfect to use on top of a warm cookie or some other dessert. That way not too many additional calories are added. It's great by itself as well.
Eden R.
Johnson City, TN
I really liked this flavor and the fact that there are so few calories in a pint. I also love that it's got protein in it. I can now enjoy a sweet treat while I'm dieting without feeling like I've blown my entire diet.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?