BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flavor shoul...9 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Lani S.
This ice cream is incredibly good. I have also heard great things about it and when I tried the birthday cake it lived up to my expectations. The only thing is that, in my opinion, it is super pricey.
Octavia G.
I do enjoy Halo top a lot I love that it is low in calories and extremely low and sugar which helps with my diet. The only downfall is that the birthday cake ice cream seems to have a funny aftertaste.
Megan P.
Sacramento, CA
For a healthier ice cream option that actually has flavor -- this is a winner. Has a great flavor, actually tastes like birthday cake. Only con is that I can actually eat an entire pint in one sitting!
Brianna B.
Concord, NC
I had a coupon to try some at my grocery store. Really never heard of it, but I like to eat healthy and it was free. I was shocked at how amazing it tasted. Will get more. Excited to try other flavors.
Ivy K.
This is the first flavor I ever tried and I love it! It's a great alternative to normal ice cream without tasting gross. It's a bit pricey but goes on sale lot. You should leave it out of the freezer for five minutes to really get that creamy texture.
Lauren H.
Jacksonville , NC
I know this is supposed to be a low calorie ice cream but the texture was all wrong. It wasn't creamy and a little too sweet. It had a weird after taste and it's a little pricey. It just wasn't for me.
Stacie M.
I just LOVE this ice cream !!!!! It's not everyday you can indulge in a great treat yet not have the guilt after , birthday cakes is the best flavor I've tried ...... I seriously am obsessed with HALO
Elizabeth O.
Lexington , KY
Best flavor by far. I've tried the others and this is the only one that still tastes like I've cream! I wish Halo Top would just go head and start a Ice cream parlor already! I would go everyday!!!!!!!
Rachel T.
Columbus , OH
I am obsessed with this brands. I literally love every single flavor, except the cookies and cream, I don't know what they were thinking with that one. But of them all, birthday cake is by far my favorite.
Heather F.
Mc Kenzie, TN
This ice cream is amazing!!! When looking for ice cream that's low calorie, I would have never expected to find one I love so much. It's some pricey but to me it's worth it. I can make a pint last for two servings. Worth the bucks.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.