BY HALO TOP

• Have you tried the salted caramel flavour?4 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
Sammi S.
Phoenix , AZ
I have a love hate with this kind.  While, i do see a lot of people like this, i feel this is by far one of their worst ones.  BUT, my love part is the fact you can get these at costco CHEAP!
Reagan S.
cedar falls, ia
Low cal and high protein and low sugar! What else could a girl ask for? I will never go back to the days of binge eating a pint of ben and Jerry’s. This stuff is too good and better for you!
Viktoria P.
this seems to be everyone's favorite flavor of halo top, and while it's pretty good, it's quite bland. it could easily be made more flavorful with almond or vanilla extract, yet they haven't done so. i prefer the oatmeal cookie flavor.
tasha m.
Cumberland, MD
I wanted to like this flavor so badly but I just couldn’t. To me it tasted like alcohol. I gave it to my husband to try and he said it wasn’t that bad. I ended up throwing the container away.
Sara C.
Royse City, TX
This is AMAZING. It's healthier than other brands and the flavor is still very rich. You can tell by the taste it's better! The cake flavor is hands down the best one-who doesn't like cake???
Avery R.
Jonesborough, TN
This is a great product. Only 280 calories in the entire pint! Whoa, and the taste and texture is delicious, which is very hard to do without the preservatives. Butttt halo top has nailed it!
Morgan D.
Americus, GA
Very good! This really does taste like birthday cake! Other flavors I've tried have been really good as well but this one is so sweet it doesn't taste like the entire pint is less than 300 calories. Definitely worth the purchase.
Lindsy M.
I was VERY skeptical about buying this product for two reasons. 1. I LOVE ice cream, and was unsure how a "healthy" ice cream was going to hold up and 2. Birthday cake flavor can turn out to be absolutely awful. However, to my surprise this tastes just like ice cream as well as just like funfetti cake batter!
Sabrina S.
Kingsland, GA
I want to love these but i just don't. They're pretty good but they are kind of the "icy" side. I love ice cream that is creamy and these don't do it for me in that department. BUT they are a great alternative health wise.
H Q.
Ferndale, Mi
One of my favorite flavors. Always wish there were more chunks of sprinkles, same as all their other flavors .. not enough mochi balls in the green tea flavor, etc. but generally really good.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
crystal h.
Perry, FL
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?