BY HALO TOP

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?3 Answers
paula z.
Chicago , IL
For 280 calories you make thing that these people sacrifice taste. I was so wrong, these ice creams are delicious I've tasted a couple flavor and they're are amazing. Creamy, flavor full and lighter than other brands. Looove them
Ashley M.
This is one of my favorites from this brand. It is so good and light. You don't feel like you're eating a million calories and you aren't! You can have the whole pint if you want. The taste is great!
Cheryl S.
Yuma, AZ
This is one of my favorite ice creams. The carb count is pretty high, but the calories are low and the protein is high compared to other brands of ice cream. It is definitely a treat that leaves you feeling a little less guilty.
Kayla Y.
Wellsburg, WV
You cant stop eating this!! Its blended perfectly, its whole milk, fresh ingredients. Its nearly irresistable! With so many options its hard to choose to just one to review. I wish i could eat thrm all!
Erika E.
Modesto
Yum yum! One of my favorite flavors! It tastes just like cake batter. You can’t tell it’s healthier than other ice cream by taste which is great but knowing if I️ want to sit and eat the whole pint and not feel guilt is awesome!
Deanna S.
Rochester, NY
This brands multiple flavors are all good and I don't feel guilty eating it if you eat if right ! Sometimes you can skip up and eat the entire carton but oh well whose judging I'm not I EAT IT ALLLLLL
Miranda S.
Grand Rapids, MI
I am currently on a "wedding diet" and I recently celebrated a birthday so I wanted some Cake & Ice Cream. This is the best of both, with zero guilt. I loved the flavor and the texture. I highly recommend giving this a try!
Angela L.
Millersport, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is a delicious summer treat that doesn't leave you feeling guilty. The entire pint is only 280 calories. Even though it's low calorie the ice cream is full of flavor. A must for summer treats!
Cammie W.
stillwater
Is really rich, but so good. I like how halo top puts the statement on the packaging about how it may freeze differently. I also like how the calories are on the front. I’d totally recommend it!
Maitlyn R.
Riverside, CA
This tastes so good it should be a thousand calories, but it is guilt free. It has a creamy consistency that other low calorie brands do not and the ingredients are all natural. Worth the little splurge.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?