BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Jessica D.
Mason, MI
Just when you think ice cream can't get better, it does! This is such a great treat while still maintaining my personal eating and wellness goals. The birthday cake flavor is a party for your taste buds!
Angela M.
Hutchinson , MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have been wanting to try this ice cream for so long and I am so happy I finally did. I like that this ice cream doesn't have as many calories and no artificial additives. It's so good I highly recommend it!
Lindsey M.
Pikeville, KY
This is literally the best ice cream that I have purchased. And it makes you feel better knowing that the entire carton is only 280 calories. Birthday cake is the best flavor I've tried. Food City usually has better deals than WalMart.
Marie M.
Milwaukee
Don't get me started on halo top. My new favorite addiction. It's healthier for you and tastes delicious. There are so many fallacies to choose from and the birthday cake tastes just like birthday cake
Magan S.
Houston , TX
This ice cream is the best!!! Changed my diet life forever. I don't feel guilty eating this ice cream. Doing crossfit right now and eating healthy, whenever I need a little cheat day I fit some of this in.
Clair K.
Grand Rapids
Seriously cannot rave enough about this ice cream brand. It's so healthy too! I feel like I can indulge in this and not feel guilty eating it. I will always grab this instead of full fat ice cream now!
Sarah P.
Mission, TX
Another one of my favorite ice creams! so creamy and tastes like my favorite birthday cake gelato. I'm a repeated believer in this ice cream flavor and I don't intend to stop! so yummy and guilt free!
Octavia G.
I do enjoy Halo top a lot I love that it is low in calories and extremely low and sugar which helps with my diet. The only downfall is that the birthday cake ice cream seems to have a funny aftertaste.
Lani S.
This ice cream is incredibly good. I have also heard great things about it and when I tried the birthday cake it lived up to my expectations. The only thing is that, in my opinion, it is super pricey.
Megan P.
Sacramento, CA
For a healthier ice cream option that actually has flavor -- this is a winner. Has a great flavor, actually tastes like birthday cake. Only con is that I can actually eat an entire pint in one sitting!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.