BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Bianca H.
Roanoke, VA
Makes me feel like a kid again. I love the birthday cake flavor. It really does taste like cake which I enjoy. If weren't someone who ate the batter as a kid then stay away from this flavor. I have a container in my fridge now.
Jessyca M.
Portland, OR
It’s really good when you want to treat yourself with something sweet but with few calories, I was thinking this products were sugar and dairy free, then I read the label and it is not.. so I wouldn’t buy it again because I’m lactose intolerant :( but overall they have an great flavor
Allie C.
Barboursville, WV
Halo top is nice especially since I have been dieting. A little disappointed in the the flavor but I guess that’s what you get with a low cal ice cream. A little pricey, but worth I️t to stay on track with my diet. Definitely helps when craving a quick sweet snack.
Alena O.
Ambler, PA
I really wanted to like this but I feel like it had a slightly "chemically" aftertaste? It wasn't too bad so I could ignore it and it definitely is encouraging that it's so low calorie! Not sure if I will buy again, however.
Allison K.
This is my guilt-free go to when I am craving something sweet. It have a smooth, creamy texture without that cloying, fake flavor that a lot of the other healthy brands have. This is a little pricey, but definitely worth it!
Erin B.
Ice cream is my favorite food- I love every flavor! It's simple to prepare. We buy ours at Giant Eagle and we will definitely repurchase. I love the benefits of Halo Top- reduced fat and calories and the high content of protein!
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is really good except for the sprinkles. I do like the flavor of the ice cream, but I don't like the texture of the sprinkles while I am eating the ice cream. I got this from the local grocery store. I would like to try other flavors.
Collina B.
I just recently tried Halo Top ice cream for the first time. I purchased the birthday cake flavor and loved it so much. It tastes just like birthday cake with frosting. I couldn't believe how low the calories were in this delicious treat
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Birthday cake flavor is the best flavor they make. You can put down a whole container with out feeling too bad about your life choices. It's creamy. It's not the same as buying real ice cream but it keeps your cravings at bay.
Courtney C.
Beverly, WV
So the best ice cream if you're trying to make healthier choices! So good and guilt free for cheat days! I love how creamy it is and the flavors are all amazing. I've even used it to top protein waffles and protein pancakes.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?