BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flavor shoul...9 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Heidi B.
This ice cream was so nice! It has a light birthday cake flavor without being overly sweet. I love the texture of the ice cream also. Since it doesn't have many calories, I don't feel bad about eating the whole pint!
Allison C.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT. I love halo ice cream. The birthday cake is my absolute favorite out of all that I have tried. It is pricey, but I would rather pay more for less guilt! I love the ingredient list/nutrition facts. Thanks Halo!
Taylor B.
Farmville, VA
My life and diet has officially been changed since I tried Halo Top! I always go to eat the whole pint, but find that I get full super easily since it has good amounts of protein! Also, even when I do eat the whole pint I never feel guilty!
eirini t.
This ice cream is sooooo delicious. You'd never know it was lower calorie.. I'm obsessed with ice cream. This one especially for light is absolutely delicious. I highly recommend trying it if you haven't '
Mandy P.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This is my ultimate favorite ice cream! I wish it cost less and came with more in the tub. I don’t share it, though; this is MOM’S ice cream! I love that I don’t feel guilty when I eat this. It’s perfect.
Maggie A.
Sauk Rapids, MN
An okay ice cream. The overall idea is great, and the flavor is nice, but I would definitely follow the suggestion on the packaging and letting it sit out to warm up a little bit for a creamier ice cream.
Dori G.
pittsburgh, PA
I am absolutely in love with halo top. Birthday cake is my favorite flavor of them all. It is unbelievably healthy and tastes much creamier than the alternative healthy ice creams. I eat halo top every day
Hayley G.
While this flavor was better than other flavors of Halo I have tried, it just doesn’t have the same satisfaction of eating real ice cream. It was okay, but not amazing. I probably will not purchase again.
Lauren O.
Pittsburgh , PA
This is my favorite flavor of halo top. I let it sit out on the counter for about 10 minutes to soften up and then it's perfect. It tastes like icecream to me and a lot better than the arctic ones out there.
Bri L.
Bristol, TN
I love the concept of this, especially when you're trying to watch what you eat. This is a great flavor, good amount of protein, and not too much sugar. I like that i can indulge and still feel good about eating almost an entire container.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.