BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Jacqueline F.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I've been trying so hard to be healthier and just feel better as a person but just like everyone else I get that craving for ice cream some days! These save me from having something that I'm really going to regret later!
Rachel N.
Duluth, MN
This is a great low calorie ice cream option! I love that this flavor is gluten free and I really like the flavor. The first bite almost tastes like protein powder or some sort, but then after that it goes away. I love the packaging and that I can eat the whole pint and not feel too guilty about it! It is a little more spendy, but they always give out coupons when you purchase at target so you can use it the next time you purchase Halo Top!
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
Ice cream is my favorite food, but I'm also trying to stay relatively healthy. With Halo Top, I can have my cake and eat it too (get you ice cream that can #doboth). Halo Top can be a little pricey, but I often find sales at Kroger and Publix. Word on the street is that Costco sells the vanilla and birthday cake flavors in bulk. The birthday cake flavor is spot on, and I honestly don't even like sprinkles, but I LOVE this ice cream.
Traci W.
Mosinee
I loved that halo top is a slightly healthier version of ice cream, plus I was still able to enjoy it even after my Gestational Diabetes diagnosis. Which was great since my biggest pregnancy craving was for ice cream.
Isabella C.
Very good “healthier” alternative than a regular ice cream! The consistency is a little different but it’s not bad. The only thing that made me take away a star was the price. It’s on the higher end for a smaller size
Meg M.
Halo top is my new go to! Birthday cake is fantastic! The trick is to take out the container right before you do the dishes from dinner. Then, when you’re done with the dishes, your halo top is ready for consumption!
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
This is not the flavor I typically buy, but I love halo top ice creams! They are so tasty and I really like that I can eat the whole pint guilt free! It’s perfect to sit down with and watch a movie. Delicious treat!
Katie A.
Lake George
Hall tops is my favorite ice cream brand out there. With many different flavors and I don’t have to feel guilty about the calorie count. The oatmeal cookie flavor is my favorite, the bits of oatmeal make it amazing
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
If you like creamy melt in your mouth ice cream then this is definitely your new go to. This stuff taste amazing exactly like birthday cake cake batter and I just can’t believe how good it is I am totally hooked!
Beth R.
Halo top is the best tasting "Good for you" ice cream dessert like. I eat it and buy it a lot. Multiple flavors. The only thing is don't try to eat it after real ice cream. It's delicious though. Very much worth it.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.