BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This wasn’t my favorite flavor as it tasted a little too artificial for me. I know birthday cake is super sweet but I felt like this one hit all the way in the back and showed me my cavities. I’ll try a different flavor next time for sure
Caitlin M.
Jasper, TN
I thought this was okay. It definitely wasn’t my favorite ice cream. I don’t know if it was just the flavor I got or the ingredients they put in their ice cream that make them less fattening than other ice creams, but it tasted a little odd to me
Ciera H.
If you’re looking for a healthy sweet snack this is your go to brand of ice cream. It’s honestly kind of too chalky for me. I like a lot of chunks in my ice cream and this is just smooth plain ice cream. Didn’t care for the birthday cake flavor at all.
carolyncordle C.
Fraser , MI
Perfect birthday cake treat for someone watching their sugar and calories! Halo Top does a great job at giving you that ice cream feeling without the added guilt. I like to add in some PB2 Powdered Peanut Butter and stir it in!
Samantha T.
Seattle
For low calorie ice cream, this stuff isn’t too bad. It’s a little speedy but if you have a sweet tooth and don’t want to splurge on calories, this stuff is for you. I would recommend it but nothing can beat the taste of real ice cream.
Ben P.
Paxton
I know that everyone raves about Halo Top and I get why, but not with this flavor. I like the texture of all Halo Top flavors but the overall flavor of this is underwhelming and one dimensional. It just tastes like sugar with a little vanilla the whole time you are eating this
Marissa W.
I tried this brand because of all the reviews, however I wasn’t that impressed. Yes, I realize with less calories and a “healthier” alternatives that it wouldn’t taste like Ben and Jerries, but still. It seems like if you don’t finish the carton in 3 or 4 days it isn’t as good.
Courtney R.
N Palm Beach, FL
Like everyone else I love halo because it’s the ultimate dessert without all of the guilt. Plus, unlike other brands I don’t feel the need to eat an entire jar to feel satisfied. Just a few spoonfuls work and sometimes I even use it as a coffee creamer
Lindsey S.
This a really good option for people who are dieting and want something sweet. It tastes really good...and the entire container is never more than 300 calories. It does freeze hard so take it out of the freezer for a few minutes to soften.
Ashton M.
Mc Calla, AL
A healthier alternative to high calorie ice creams. Halo Tops are a my go-to snack when I need something sweet while I’m on my diet. They have so many delicious flavors to choose from and even dairy free options! Perfect for everyone!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?