BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Sydney O.
Oxford, MS
Bought this the other day because it's advertised as an ice cream pint you can eat in one sitting without feeling too bad about it. I didn't even eat 1/4 of it because it tastes like watered down low fat cool whip. Not terrible but definitely doesn't taste as good as real ice cream
Dori G.
pittsburgh, PA
I am absolutely in love with halo top. Birthday cake is my favorite flavor of them all. It is unbelievably healthy and tastes much creamier than the alternative healthy ice creams. I eat halo top every day
Ejaaz A.
Alexandria, LA
My first halo top ice cream. Not a fan of this flavor, but I knew that going in. The ice cream is good quality and I bought it from Costco, so it was a good price. I wish Costco would carry other flavors.
Amanda A.
Morgan Hill, CA
The birthday cake flavor is the best flavor! I love this stuff! I call it my "guilt free ice cream" because it's so little calories and you can tel the consistency is very different than normal ice cream.
Heidi B.
This ice cream was so nice! It has a light birthday cake flavor without being overly sweet. I love the texture of the ice cream also. Since it doesn't have many calories, I don't feel bad about eating the whole pint!
Allison C.
HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT. I love halo ice cream. The birthday cake is my absolute favorite out of all that I have tried. It is pricey, but I would rather pay more for less guilt! I love the ingredient list/nutrition facts. Thanks Halo!
Taylor B.
Farmville, VA
My life and diet has officially been changed since I tried Halo Top! I always go to eat the whole pint, but find that I get full super easily since it has good amounts of protein! Also, even when I do eat the whole pint I never feel guilty!
eirini t.
This ice cream is sooooo delicious. You'd never know it was lower calorie.. I'm obsessed with ice cream. This one especially for light is absolutely delicious. I highly recommend trying it if you haven't '
Mandy P.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This is my ultimate favorite ice cream! I wish it cost less and came with more in the tub. I don’t share it, though; this is MOM’S ice cream! I love that I don’t feel guilty when I eat this. It’s perfect.
Maggie A.
Sauk Rapids, MN
An okay ice cream. The overall idea is great, and the flavor is nice, but I would definitely follow the suggestion on the packaging and letting it sit out to warm up a little bit for a creamier ice cream.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.