BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
Paulina S.
Schererville, IN
Is this even real? How!!! The amount of deliciousness in this pint with the calorie intake cannot be real! Obsessed with this and not feeling guilty! Thank you halo top for making this girls dairy dreams come true! Lol!
Nicole L.
San Diego, CA
Has a really great flavor and isn't super obvious that it's not horrible for you. You feel good about eating it since the whole container is only 280 cal. Would definitely buy again. A lot of the flavors are really great.
Cassandra S.
Jacksonville, FL
Ohmygosh!!! Ice cream that you can eat the whole container and not feel guilty!! I cannot believe how good thos taste. Just remember..like the label says - leave it on the counter and it will be soft delicious ice cream!
Michelle K.
Toms River, NJ
Great price and it’s good for you! I’ve had a lot of birthday cake flavored ice cream in my day, however this is very artificial tasting, I was only able to eat a few spoonfuls at a time before it became too much for me.
Phoenix L.
Grand Rapids, MI
When I was dieting I loved this ice cream. It is not very cheap but with 16 grams of protein and the macros listed right on the container it's super easy to plan your food around it if you're trying to count your macros.
Johanna K.
Perkasie, PA
Love this ice cream so much! The fact that it isn't awful for you makes it even better! Guilt-free ice cream is here! A little pricey compared to other ice creams, but it's worth it knowing that you can eat the whole pint without feeling icky afterwards.
Grace F.
Shorewood, IL
This ice cream is so good for a "healthy" ice cream. It does have a little bit of a different texture/feeling than normal ice cream but I don't mind it. It is super good and comes in so many flavors. My family loves it.
Tahis C.
New York , NY
I think the amount of calories this ice cream have is my amazing and it's my favorite thing about this company. However this flavor specifically was too sweet for me but I am looking forward to trying different flavors!
Katherine M.
Amazing! One on my favorite ice creams at a fraction of the calories of others. I find the birthday cake flavor to be softer than others, which I enjoy. Only issue is the inconsistency which amount of rainbow sprinkles.
Nayeli S.
Bountiful , UT
Descubrí este helado hace un año y fue lo mejor que me pudo pasar, lo compramos cada semana en Harmons o Walmart, sus sabores son perfectos paras tener una cantidad mucho menor de azúcar y contiene proteína, es perfecto!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.