BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Bri L.
Bristol, TN
I love the concept of this, especially when you're trying to watch what you eat. This is a great flavor, good amount of protein, and not too much sugar. I like that i can indulge and still feel good about eating almost an entire container.
Lauren O.
Pittsburgh , PA
This is my favorite flavor of halo top. I let it sit out on the counter for about 10 minutes to soften up and then it's perfect. It tastes like icecream to me and a lot better than the arctic ones out there.
Ashley C.
Corona, CA
It's incredible that this ice cream is low calorie yet high in protein! It is such a treat at night when you're craving something cold, creamy and sweet. And won't kill all your gains or losses in the gym!
Crystal C.
Ahoskie
This product is simply amazing! I ate this low-calorie ice cream throughout my prep for a fitness competition and it kept me from indulging in more fattening options. You can eat this and not feel guilty.
Kerry F.
Kernersville, NC
Being on a ketogenic diet can be tough when it comes to sweet cravings. This ice cream from Halo Top was the first selection I tried, and it didn't disappoint! Packed with the protein and fat I desire, and just the right amount of carbs.
Cora L.
I haven't grown out of my childish fondness for overt sweetness. Halo Top Birthday Cake satisfies the sweet tooth while also providing more protein than your average ice cream and being low carb/low cal
Bridgette P.
Milton, WV
MY FAVORITE FLAVOR! This ice cream is healthy and delicious! Perfect when your sweet tooth is acting up but you're still trying to reach your fitness goals. It is so perfect! I purchased mine at Kroger!
Katie S.
Tulsa, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love that Halo top is so much "healthier" for you. This is a great flavor and is one of the best (sea salt caramel and cookie dough are my personal favorites). I've noticed some have a different texture and this one definitely doesn't.
Mallory P.
So good! Not only is this can a healthier option for you down the dessert isle, but it tastes just like the name on the package! This one is my favorite for how similar it is to an actual birthday cake.
Sarah P.
Super creamy and satisfying. I love the flavor but my favorite part is the added protein j don't usually find in ice cream. Just a small amount will keep me full and I don't feel a spike in blood sugar.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.