BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flavor shoul...9 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Jayna
I love birthday cake/cake batter/cookie dough flavored anything, but this one is my all time favorite. Low calorie and tastes amazing. Fills you up quick and you have no regrets since it's so low in calorie! I'm constantly buying more, I'm addicted!
Ashley H.
Boone
I finished about half of the tub before I left in my freezer and forgot about it. It wasn't terrible but it definitely tastes like it's not normal ice cream. It's missing all the good fattening ingredients lol
Morgan E.
I normally do not do food reviews, but this ice cream is too good not to. This is my all time favorite ice cream. I cannot believe that it is "healthy" because it is the best tasting ice cream I have ever had!
Amanda O.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
I give this product 10 stars!! It is my go to healthy treat. I love all the flavors. Everything I've tried has always been great. There is a new rainbow flavor I would love to try if it is available near me!!
Bailey H.
Horace, ND
I love halo too so much!!! It saves me on those days I NEED something sweet! It's a little pricey, but definitely worth the taste! It's also a little annoying how long it takes for it to thaw out, but that's just because I want it right away lol.
Mackenzie W.
Salisbury
This is the best ice cream around. I like all of the flavors, but the birthday cake really "takes the cake". I like that it is a healthier option and I like all the protein in it! I keep this in my freezer at all times when I need a sweet treat!
Kendra C.
This stuff is SOOOOO good!!! There's so much flavor packed into every single spoonful and it's just heaven in a carton. It's so good that I feel guilty eating it until I remember it's actually not that bad lol
Sarah D.
Matthews, NC
Talk about guilt free. I get these whenever I'm at a store that carries them. Birthday cake is the best with the little sprinkles mixed in. I recommend this brand to anyone trying to watch their calorie intake while enjoying the occasional treat
Kendall G.
Louisville , KY
It's only 300 calories for the entire pint! And is very delicious. I was excited to try this and it was very thing that I hoped for now I buy this all the time. I'm always telling people they need to get this.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
Not only are these ice cream's healthy for you, but they taste amazing! So worth it, and I don't feel guilty at all eating these! Though they compensate for healthiness, they definitely don't compensate in flavor.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.