BY HALO TOP

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?3 Answers
Ashley S.
Monticello
I. Not a fan of the Hall Top ice creams I do not like there flavor and there is something about the consistency of the ice cream I do not. I know it's supposed to be a healthier option but is it really?
Niki W.
Columbus
I love this flavor it’s soo amazing, I mean who doesn’t love a ice cream that’s less calories and has protein in it . ?!! It’s always affordable and it’s my favorite treat. I recommend it. ❤️😍🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
cindy d.
Verbena, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have to say, i'm just not a fan of this (I even tried a couple other flavors and didn't love them, some were better than this one).I hate this flavor. There's just too much of that protein taste for me. If you're ok with a whey protein type taste or you don't notice you'll love these. I'll have to try more flavors because I love the concept. I can eat a whole one in one go, so I appreciate what this brand is trying to do, but so far I haven't loved any flavor I've tried.
Elizabeth O.
Lexington, KY
Best flavor by far. I've tried the others and this is the only one that still tastes like I've cream! I wish Halo Top would just go head and start a Ice cream parlor already! I would go everyday!!!!!!!
Clair K.
Grand Rapids
Seriously cannot rave enough about this ice cream brand. It's so healthy too! I feel like I can indulge in this and not feel guilty eating it. I will always grab this instead of full fat ice cream now!
Octavia G.
I do enjoy Halo top a lot I love that it is low in calories and extremely low and sugar which helps with my diet. The only downfall is that the birthday cake ice cream seems to have a funny aftertaste.
Jamie S.
Greenville
My husband is a sucker for anything cake batter flavored, so when we started making healthier choices he was super bummed... until Halo Top! Now this is his go to treat when we are trying to stay fit!
Marie M.
Milwaukee
Don't get me started on halo top. My new favorite addiction. It's healthier for you and tastes delicious. There are so many fallacies to choose from and the birthday cake tastes just like birthday cake
Lani S.
This ice cream is incredibly good. I have also heard great things about it and when I tried the birthday cake it lived up to my expectations. The only thing is that, in my opinion, it is super pricey.
Megan P.
Sacramento, CA
For a healthier ice cream option that actually has flavor -- this is a winner. Has a great flavor, actually tastes like birthday cake. Only con is that I can actually eat an entire pint in one sitting!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?