BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Bailey H.
Horace, ND
I love halo too so much!!! It saves me on those days I NEED something sweet! It's a little pricey, but definitely worth the taste! It's also a little annoying how long it takes for it to thaw out, but that's just because I want it right away lol.
Sarah D.
Matthews, NC
Talk about guilt free. I get these whenever I'm at a store that carries them. Birthday cake is the best with the little sprinkles mixed in. I recommend this brand to anyone trying to watch their calorie intake while enjoying the occasional treat
Kendall G.
Louisville , KY
It's only 300 calories for the entire pint! And is very delicious. I was excited to try this and it was very thing that I hoped for now I buy this all the time. I'm always telling people they need to get this.
Morgan E.
I normally do not do food reviews, but this ice cream is too good not to. This is my all time favorite ice cream. I cannot believe that it is "healthy" because it is the best tasting ice cream I have ever had!
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
Not only are these ice cream's healthy for you, but they taste amazing! So worth it, and I don't feel guilty at all eating these! Though they compensate for healthiness, they definitely don't compensate in flavor.
Ashley M.
Morgantown, WV
Halo top ice cream is amazing. Tastes just like normal ice cream yet has significantly less calories. You could eat the entire pint for the same amount of calories as one scoop of regular ice cream. Delicious!
Amanda O.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
I give this product 10 stars!! It is my go to healthy treat. I love all the flavors. Everything I've tried has always been great. There is a new rainbow flavor I would love to try if it is available near me!!
Jayna
I love birthday cake/cake batter/cookie dough flavored anything, but this one is my all time favorite. Low calorie and tastes amazing. Fills you up quick and you have no regrets since it's so low in calorie! I'm constantly buying more, I'm addicted!
Latasha N.
This ice cream is GREAT! As someone who is trying to watch what they eat, this is a fabulous no guilt treat. Be careful not to eat the whole pint but on the plus side, the whole pint isn't a TON of calories like most ice cream.
Sarah M.
Boston, MA
This ice cream is fine if you only want a little bit of it, but once you eat more than a few bites the fake taste lingers. I get that this is a healthy alternative, but I would rather have real ice cream less often.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.