BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Kait R.
Bayville
Ice cream is so good! I cannot believe that it has so little calories, there is no way I would ever think that it would be a minimal calories. I think that this ice cream is definitely going to be my new favorite, I would go back and get it over and over again.
Nicole E.
Howell, NJ
Quite possibly my favorite birthday cake ice cream out there and that says a lot because I love anything birthday cake flavored. The texture is good, not grainy like some other low-calorie ice creams. Definitely recommend.
Emma T.
I love Halo Top ice creams! They are such a treat with really reduced guilt since they are low calorie. This flavor is delicious and sweet. I buy them frequently when I go grocery shopping and try to keep a carton on hand.
mallie l.
Huber Heights
I mean come on 240 calories for the WHOLE CONTAINER? Most ice creams contain that much in just a tablespoon serving. This ice cream is delicious and doesn’t taste different than the others. The same taste without the guilt!
Allie M.
Memphis
I recently tried Halo Top for the first time ever and it was sooo good! It's healthier than most other ice creams which is always great and it has the best taste of Birthday Cake ice cream flavor I've ever tasted! Love it!
Sarah B.
Nashville , TN
Halo top tastes great and has so many flavors to choose from. The lower number of calories is a plus but I’ve gotta say this ice cream has a very airy taste to it and it doesn’t always satisfy my ice cream fixing very well.
Lexie B.
Fairmont , WV
This is amazing. Birthday cake that’s healthy?! Hell yes. Tastes just like your favorite birthday cake ice cream but so much better for you. Decent protein content. Real taste. Takes a bit to thaw. Definitely recommend.
SARAH R.
Atlanta, GA
As a really healthy eater, Halo Top is my favorite guilt-free snack! I'm a big fan of ice cream and I love having a healthier option at hand. The flavors are great and doesn't feel like I'm eating "diet ice cream".
Johanna K.
Perkasie, PA
Love this ice cream so much! The fact that it isn't awful for you makes it even better! Guilt-free ice cream is here! A little pricey compared to other ice creams, but it's worth it knowing that you can eat the whole pint without feeling icky afterwards.
Grace F.
Indianapolis, IN
This ice cream is so good for a "healthy" ice cream. It does have a little bit of a different texture/feeling than normal ice cream but I don't mind it. It is super good and comes in so many flavors. My family loves it.
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?