BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Asia S.
Spring, TX
This "ice cream" was so gross to me that I had to throw it out. I understand it's healthy but I suppose I just had higher expectations since people raved about it. I wouldn't buy again and it's pretty expensive.
Jennifer L.
Burlington , Ky
My favorite ice cream ever! The low calories make it even more enjoyable. The flavor is great & there is a wide variety of options. A little pricey but definitely worth it in the end. Plan on buying more flavors.
Emily H.
Lebanon, KY
This is amazing and even though it is fewer calories it does not lack on flavor. I buy this brand all the time and they have so many flavors to choose from. It's a little more expensive but it is well worth it.
Zoe C.
Glassboro, NJ
I love this ice cream. The high price is justifiable when you taste how good it is and then think about the few calories you're actually consuming. Birthday Cake is my favorite flavor. Not only does it taste incredibly sweet, but it has little sprinkles spread throughout. It's simply amazing.
Kaitlyn H.
This stuff is dangerous!! It's so sweet and has a great texture, you'd never know it's protein filled! I could (and have) eat the whole thing in one sitting easily! My only complaint is that it is a little pricy.
Samantha H.
Marietta
The best Halo Top Flavor!! It tastes like "real" ice cream! I can eat the whole pint and not feel guilty about it. Super delicious! I'm so glad my local grocery store finally carries this product! Will buy again!
Rachel B.
Doylestown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Creamy and delightful without the guilt! It's not super cakey, but it's got the flavor and the yumminess of a great ice cream. I really enjoyed the few sprinkles and the vanilla cake taste. I'd highly recommend.
Maggie L.
Waverly, OH
Oh halo top. The love of my life! Allowing me to have birthday cake and not feel guilty. With the amount of protein in this pint you can eat it and feel good about it. The low calories and amazing flavor keep me coming back for more! Highly recommended!!
Melissa J.
Woodland, CA
This is heaven in a container needless to say. The flavor is so good and the calories are so low that I have no guilt in eating it. I usually eat this container in about 3 days! Everyone needs to try this ice cream and especially this flavor.
Killian M.
Powhatan
For the small amount of calories and sugar, this is a great product. I still prefer other ice cream brands but if you want something sweet and you're counting your calories, this is a great go to product for you!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.