BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
emily c.
mendham, NJ
Absolutely love this flavor! Halo Top is perfect for health conscious individuals who still have a sweet tooth- guilt free! The ingredients are great and you pay for what you get- quality! Love this as a little post dinner snack when I am feeling like I want something sweet.
Jessica L.
Sterling Hts, MI
I LOVE THIS ICECREAM!!!! The flavor is exactly birthday cake and the whole pint is less than 300 calories !!! Every woman's dream come true! It's a little on the pricy end but for ICECREAM who cares right ?!? I would highly recommend this !
Alexis M.
I love halo top ice cream but the birthday cake is probably my least favorite flavors out of the ones I have tried (which I haven’t tried them all). It is more spend than other ice creams but I would 100% recommend trying this brand
Nicole K.
N Chesterfield, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I've tried a couple of other flavors of Halo Top and this one just really isn't that good. It really doesn't have much flavor and isn't very creamy. It's super crumble and almost powdery. Just a very odd texture. Skip this one and go for the cookie dough!
Rebecca H.
Belton , SC
For being an ice cream alternative, it is pretty good! Peanut butter is probably my favorite but this is a very close second! You do have to leave it out of the fridge for a little bit to soften but I really do love it so much and could eat the entire container every time!
Brooke C.
Wichita, KS
I LOVE this ice cream.  It's perfect for my low calorie diet.  It is a little expensive, but I do love it as a treat!  I think that it's a great alternative to some of the other ice creams!  I've bought it many times and always come back!  I've gotten my mom, husband, and friends hooked on this!
Denise S.
Lexington
"healthy" ice cream that tastes good!  You betcha!  Tastes amazing and a little goes a long way.  The price is a little much, but if you are dieting and just HAVE to eat ice cream.  You should run to this product!
Brittany M.
Pine Hill, NJ
I am amazed how a healthier choice of ice cream with fewer calories and more protein could taste so good. I prefer it to regular ice cream! It is a little expensive, but can sometimes catch them on sale which is nice. I definitely recommend!
Can R.
Union City, OH
For this being a healthy ice cream, it is certainly top of its class. It's not overly flavorful, but has a light taste. It has lots of protein which is certainly a plus, and obviously hard to find in an ice cream. I'd recommend this to anyone wanting a semi healthy treat!
Michelle H.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Love that I can eat it without feeling guilty! It's the only ice cream I eat now! Birthday Cake is one of my favorite flavors, just sweet enough to curb that craving. So good! Also love the Vanilla Bean and Salted Carmel flavors!!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?