BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?3 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Freyja S.
Lees Summit, MO
I tried this with minimal expectations. I'm not a fan of birthday cake anything, and this was as expected. in fact, it didn't have much flavor at all. maybe the other flavors are better but i wouldn't purchase again.
Tanya P.
artificial tasting but I love it anyway...this is one of the better halo top flavors in my opinion.  It has a bit of a funky aftertaste but what do you expect for so few calories? would totally rebuy when i'm on a diet!
ellie a.
Elon, NC
For an ice cream that's healthy, this one is the best. Packed with protein, but full of the tradition ice cream flavor, you would never guess how much healthier this ice cream is than your typical Ben & Jerry's.
Briana M.
This Halo Top Birthday Cake tastes just like yellow cake batter! It's oddly good. It can use more sprinkles for my preference, but other than that it's delicious. I top with whipped cream and more sprinkles anyways!
Jenna J.
Although their red velvet is my all time favorite I also love the birthday cake, it's so amazing to me that they make this ice cream taste so amazing and it to have less then 400 calories... absolutely mind blowing !
Amanda D.
Redwood City, CA
I just discovered these and I'm hooked. It really tastes like birthday cake and has adorable sprinkles scattered throughout. I bought it at Target on sale but I think it's available in a four pack at Costco as well!
Haley M.
Halo Top is my favorite "healthy" ice cream brand. It doesn't taste like you're eating something that's healthier because it's so good and very satisfying, and you can't beat the calories either! Absolutely recommend
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
If you like birthday cake ice cream then you should try this brand. It's low in calorie count which means that you won't have any guilt when eating, which normally happens when you indulge in birthday cake ice cream
Sasha M.
San antonio, TX
Birthday cake is probably my second favorite ice cream flavor and knowing that this one is healthier makes me feel good about eating it, it is on the more expensive side but I would say that its 100% worth it and i would recommend it to others of course.
Rebecca A.
I’m a bit fitness person and this has also been a staple in my college career so far.. it’s delicious and still manages to be a bit creamy for so little calories.. I’m in love with the flavor and consistency. So good
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.