BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Mateusz R.
hillsborough, NJ
Perfect to indulge without keeping high calories in mind. It tastes as good as a regular cake and has such low amount of calories. This is healthy treat that will keep you satisfied for longer. Definitely give this a try if you binge ice cream like me!
ellie a.
Elon, NC
For an ice cream that's healthy, this one is the best. Packed with protein, but full of the tradition ice cream flavor, you would never guess how much healthier this ice cream is than your typical Ben & Jerry's.
Anna H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love Halo Top and I kept hearing how amazing this flavor was, but I was very disappointed. It left me with a weird taste in my mouth. It tasted too much like just straight up cake batter. I ended up throwing it away
Tanya P.
artificial tasting but I love it anyway...this is one of the better halo top flavors in my opinion.  It has a bit of a funky aftertaste but what do you expect for so few calories? would totally rebuy when i'm on a diet!
Briana M.
This Halo Top Birthday Cake tastes just like yellow cake batter! It's oddly good. It can use more sprinkles for my preference, but other than that it's delicious. I top with whipped cream and more sprinkles anyways!
Jenna J.
Although their red velvet is my all time favorite I also love the birthday cake, it's so amazing to me that they make this ice cream taste so amazing and it to have less then 400 calories... absolutely mind blowing !
Leslie D.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I LOVE this ice cream.  I had never tried the Halo brand but saw the reviews on the Birthday Cake flavor and had to try it.  It is a little more expensive but it is somewhat healthier than other ice creams.
Amanda D.
Redwood City, CA
I just discovered these and I'm hooked. It really tastes like birthday cake and has adorable sprinkles scattered throughout. I bought it at Target on sale but I think it's available in a four pack at Costco as well!
Haley M.
Halo Top is my favorite "healthy" ice cream brand. It doesn't taste like you're eating something that's healthier because it's so good and very satisfying, and you can't beat the calories either! Absolutely recommend
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
If you like birthday cake ice cream then you should try this brand. It's low in calorie count which means that you won't have any guilt when eating, which normally happens when you indulge in birthday cake ice cream
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.