BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?2 Answers
Marina R.
Tallmadge , OH
Delicious cake flavor, but the after taste reminds me slightly of a protein bar. Not exactly a bad thing, just wasn't expecting that. Leave it out of the freezer for a few minutes like it says on the package. It will be softer and creamier for sure!
Erin S.
This is my second-favorite flavor after mint chip. I love it a lot. The texture is a little different from regular ice cream, but if you let it sit on the counter for a few minutes, it's perfect. I buy a pint of Halo Top a week. It's the best day.
Stacey C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm dieting and putting sweets aside wasn't working for me. I looked on YouTube for healthy ice cream, went to Whole Foods and took a chance. I had no regrets since! This flavor has sprinkles inside and it's just amazing. I recommend this ice cream!
Katie H.
Athens, GA
This is one of my favorite ice creams! Although the price is a little steep, it tastes just like higher end ice creams without the guilt of the calories! I haven't tried a flavor I didn't like! The one con is that it gets freezer burn really easily so don't let it sit for too long after you buy it!
Kristianne F.
Tracy, CA
I was really wishing that I would like this brand but I don’t. It doesn’t have that fluffy ice cream look or taste. I can taste that it is a “diet” ice cream. I wish I would have liked it so I can add it to my protein shakes but it just taste awful.
Alexis S.
Hammond, IN
I thought this was delicious but it is over priced! It is supposed to be way better for you than others but it is tiny! I wish the container would have been bigger! I would recommend this to my friends if they weren’t trying to cheat on their diets!
Megan P.
Dundalk, MD
Halo top ice cream is absolutely amazing!! I love this new brand and the low calories in it! I haven't had a flavor I didn't like yet! Much healthier than competitors! I buy this weekly when grocery shopping. Oatmeal Cookie is my favorite flavor!!!
Jamie T.
Wellesley
As an ice cream addict, I was curious to try the product. Although it meets the ice cream craving this is no Ben & Jerry's. The texture is a bit off and I find it's not as filling as normal ice cream so I end up eating the whole pint in one sitting.
Justin L.
Holy Toledo! It's amazing that so much quality flavor can be in a lower calorie ice cream. I absolutely love this brand and flavor. It's very close to full fledge ice cream for a fraction of the calories! Highly recommend mostly Halo Top flavors.
Jinal P.
Fairview Hts, IL
I am in love with this ice cream. The best tasting macro-friendly ice cream for all the people who count macros. The taste of this is impeccable, one of my favorites from this brand. It is just creamy and delicious. I would love to try all of their flavors!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Kari T.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?