BY HALO TOP

• Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
  • Is this icecream soft to scoop?3 Answers
Emily H.
Springfield, KY
This is amazing and even though it is fewer calories it does not lack on flavor. I buy this brand all the time and they have so many flavors to choose from. It's a little more expensive but it is well worth it.
Jennifer L.
Burlington , Ky
My favorite ice cream ever! The low calories make it even more enjoyable. The flavor is great & there is a wide variety of options. A little pricey but definitely worth it in the end. Plan on buying more flavors.
Christeena R.
Tyler, Tx
For protein ice cream and low in calories this ice cream takes it to the top matter of fact just got thru eating mine! I have tried this and chocolate and the chocolate tastes just like blue bell if you haven't get you some expecially if you are on strict calories!!!!
Phoebe W.
Tempe, AZ
Tastes even better than regular ice cream, but you don't have to feel guilty about it! It is an awesome source of protein in the best way possible!! It has a great texture and taste! Love it with all of my heart!
Aimee S.
San Diego, CA
I'm obsessed with this ice cream!!! It's so creamy and delicious and tastes like I'm eating real ice cream without the added guilt. Only reason it gets 4 stars instead of 5 is because of the high price. Wish it were cheaper, I'd eat it all the time!
Meghan C.
This birthday cake ice cream is to die for!!!!!!!! You can finally eat some ice cream and not feel guilty eating it. This is a healthy option ice cream and it doesn't taste like cardboard like most healthy food!
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
If you like creamy melt in your mouth ice cream then this is definitely your new go to. This stuff taste amazing exactly like birthday cake cake batter and I just can’t believe how good it is I am totally hooked!
Tarrian M.
usa
It was ok. I expected so much more because everywhere i look on social media they are amping them up. It waa a plain birthday cake ice cream with jimmy sprinkles mixed through. I mean it wasnt bad just not great.
China's I.
Midwest City, OK
I was honestly very surprised with the taste of this ice cream any of the ones that had Calorie count or were made non dairy Kinda tasted a bit funky and had a weird texture. This was surprisingly good texture and flavor
ashley m.
Gaithersburg, MD
Halo top ice cream is amazing. Tastes just like normal ice cream yet has significantly less calories. You could eat the entire pint for the same amount of calories as one scoop of regular ice cream. Delicious!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?