BY HALO TOP

• Have you tried the salted caramel flavour?4 Answers
  • Hi. I would love to review this ice cream and share it wi...1 Answers
Kresenda K.
Antioch, CA
I watch my macros so I was shocked to find an ice cream I could pound in one sitting. Overall the brand itself is delicious, from what I've tried. This flavor is a little sweeter than I expected, but it's still really good. It definitely curbed my craving for sweets. I even made a milk shake with a scoop + unsweetened vanilla almond milk + isopure vanilla zero carb protein powder. Talk about heavenly!!
Lauren N.
Fayetteville, AR
The texture is a little different than regular ice cream but overall very good and definitely great that it has less calories. It is pricey though. One of those thing I would splurge on every once in a while.
Tea S.
United States
I love Halo Top brand, and especially love the Birthday Cake flavor. I love that Halo Top offers icecream without as much guilt that comes with a normal type of ice cream. Halo Top also does not have the off texture that many other "health" ice creams have. As for this specific flavor, I'm picky when it comes to Birthday Cake ice creams, but this flavor is a home run in my book. 10/10, highly reccomend.
Paige W.
One of the best ice creams that’s “healthy” I have ever tried! Most taste like ice but this one is actually creamy! I love this and it’s a perfect cure for your craving without falling down the dessert hole
Juliette🌙⚡ C.
Sherman Oaks , CA
Great stuff! Any ice cream where I can eat the entire pint guilt free I am a huge fan of and will be for life. It’s a little pricey but it tastes great and is surprisingly high in protein! I will but again!
Alexandra B.
Elkhart
I am NOT a fan of sugar free, low fat, etc. And I will say that hearing everyone talk about this new ice cream made me curious. The talk was right. It is amazing! I highly recommend for anyone with a sweet tooth trying to eat healthy. It doesn't have a low fat or sugar free taste which I love and this birthday cake flavor is perfection.
Alyx G.
Lexington , SC
Nothing beats halo! It is the ice cream of this generation. The ingredients are wonderful for being a protein ice cream! I’m obsessed, it is the only ice cream we purchase now! They also carry a dairy free line now that I’m so obsessed with!
Nilomee P.
This is such a good flavor for ice cream. I tried this brand after hearing that it was high in protein and low calories. I’m so happy I can indulge in this without the guilt. Awesome stuff! Great flavors.
Kalen G.
Inver Grove, MN
One of Halo Tops best flavors! Half the calories of other ice creams and less sugar too! Love that this product is vegetarian friendly (as all ice creams should be!) high price point, but TOTALLY worth it
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
I love all kinds of skin care they are so awesome and great to have I also love candy chips any kind of makeup cookies tablets Electronics Donuts pop I'm a bit of  foody lo e different kinds of snacks cakes juice and more I just love it all smart watches which goes with electronics Wii games Wii stuff nail polish and more I love it all call me the lover of great things
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
crystal h.
Perry, FL
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
Where do you buy this at?
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?