BY HALO TOP #30 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I have a coupon for a free halo top ice cream. Which flavor shoul...9 Answers
  • Why are so many people obsessed with this?2 Answers
  • The new vegan line also taste good ? Similar to the dairy one ? 1 Answers
Caitlin H.
I am nooooot a fan of ice cream, however. I recently went strict on my diet and cut out most sugar and salts. I discovered this ice cream when I was really craving something sweet and holy hell I could have died and gone to heaven twice when I tried it. The birthday cake flavor is to DIE for. I personally don’t find it very rich (which is a must for me) but I know others who say it is. It’s so delicious and not bad for you at all! One whole pint is about same calorie intake as half a cup of a regular bowl of ice cream.
Natalie O.
Claremont, CA
This ice cream is not for me. It taste like healthy, alternative ice cream and that just doesn’t work for me. I really wanted to like it but the flavor and texture was just completely off. Will never purchase again for sure.
Hannah M.
This was the first flavor I tried. It tastes really gritty to me. I didn't set it out first though because I didn't know you were suppose to. You can find these at any grocery store. I didn't like this flavor. Halo top is pretty expensive.
Morgan B.
Indianapolis, IN
This icecream is not all that it's hyped up to be.  The only good thing about it is that it's under 300 calories.  The flavor is lacking and doesn't taste like Birthday cake at all.  I ended up adding chocolate sauce and whipped cream to make it taste better, which defeated the purpose of purchasing a healthy icecream.
Tara L.
I honestly don’t get the Halo Top hype. I bought this and was so disappointed. It’s so sweet, sweeter than any ice cream brand I’ve tried. It’s supposed to be healthier but I don’t think sugar substitutes are good for you.
Rachel N.
Duluth, MN
This is a great low calorie ice cream option! I love that this flavor is gluten free and I really like the flavor. The first bite almost tastes like protein powder or some sort, but then after that it goes away. I love the packaging and that I can eat the whole pint and not feel too guilty about it! It is a little more spendy, but they always give out coupons when you purchase at target so you can use it the next time you purchase Halo Top!
Jacqueline F.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I've been trying so hard to be healthier and just feel better as a person but just like everyone else I get that craving for ice cream some days! These save me from having something that I'm really going to regret later!
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
Ice cream is my favorite food, but I'm also trying to stay relatively healthy. With Halo Top, I can have my cake and eat it too (get you ice cream that can #doboth). Halo Top can be a little pricey, but I often find sales at Kroger and Publix. Word on the street is that Costco sells the vanilla and birthday cake flavors in bulk. The birthday cake flavor is spot on, and I honestly don't even like sprinkles, but I LOVE this ice cream.
Traci W.
Mosinee
I loved that halo top is a slightly healthier version of ice cream, plus I was still able to enjoy it even after my Gestational Diabetes diagnosis. Which was great since my biggest pregnancy craving was for ice cream.
Isabella C.
Very good “healthier” alternative than a regular ice cream! The consistency is a little different but it’s not bad. The only thing that made me take away a star was the price. It’s on the higher end for a smaller size
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
bob m.
newark
Where can you buy this amazing product
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Carla J.
What is your favorite flavor?
Kari T.