Halo Top Birthday Cake Ice Cream

by Halo Top

This is the only halo top I’ve tried and I felt like it tasted like playdough .. has anyone tried any other halo top and if so which one tastes the best?
Is this product gluten free? Dairy free?
Start your review of Halo Top Birthday Cake Ice Cream!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoMemphis, TN
Thank the Lord for Halo Top! Seriously, guilt free ice cream AND in my all time favorite flavor - What more can a girl ask for? I should note, it DOES taste like "diet ice cream", or as my significant other calls it "health food ice cream." It is not quite as rich and creamy as regular birthday cake ice cream. That said, it is delicious and hits the spot every time my sweet tooth hits.
3 years agoWashington, DC
I initially bought Halo Top during a diet as I was craving something sweet and figured "better a gross low cal ice cream than nothing" I was so wrong! This is delicious not only within the realm of 'diet foods' but also when compared with full fat, billion cal ice creams. It doesn't have that light/styrofoamy texture, it's rich and creamy as ice cream should be, and it doesn't taste artificial. So delicious, this is always a staple in my snack section.
3 years agoSecane, PA
Coming from a girl who really does not eat a lot of sweets this ice cream is the best. It reminds me so much of the birthday cake ice cream from cold stone but it is so much healthier for you. Do you have a good thing is that I count my macros so the fact that I has a lot of protein in it is really good for my macros.
4 months ago
Ohhh Halo Top. Where have you been all my life? I absolutely love this ice cream. It's not your average Dairy Queen in sugar (which is perfect) but to know that I am eating somewhat of a healthy ice cream and I know even if I eat one pint I am not hurting my body, I enjoy eating it that much more.
a month agoMars, PA
Halo Top Birthday Cake Ice Cream who doesnt LOVE icecream?? well with intermittant fasting for my health I have to choose my snacks wisely. This ice cream has all the tast with a fraction of the calories! They have just a variety of flavors there is a flavor for anyone. If you are watching your calorie intake and have not trief Halo I recommend you do. The one drawback is they are a little pricey but worth it to me😍
2 months agoDavenport, IA
Halo Top is a really nice guilt-free option to getting your ice cream fix on. Some of the flavors (to me only?) seem a little chalky - but I just know to not reach for them again. The Birthday Cake ice cream is super tasty and will definitely make you feel like celebrating.
2 months agoGolden , CO
Girlll I’m telling you I can eat this whole container when aunt flow comes around! So delicious and I feel way less guilt about eating the entire thing. A great source of protein and if you count macros this is a great alternative to other icecreams
4 days agoVictoria, BC
Was so excited to try this and it didn’t disappoint! Sweet but not overly, true to the birthday cake flavour. I love the sprinkles inside and the packaging just makes me happy. Great low calorie ice cream! Excited to try more flavours.
6 days ago
This is sooo good! Low in calories, too! It tasted a bit 'off' at first, like it wasn't creamy and was kind of crumbly. Only after a few bites though, I was hooked! I have been trying most of the flavors and my favorite is still the Birthday Cake one!
7 days ago1630 nw 2nd ter pompano beach fl
With all the hype around this "healthier" option for ice cream i am definitely not impressed at all. Over priced for what it actually is, taste like chemical. There is a lot of other better options. I wouldn't try it again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
6 months ago
Noreen K. 6 months ago
I’m on a Paleo diet, and this is delicious without messing up my weight loss, from the Winter . ✨💟