BY HALO

Halo Spot's Stew Indoor Cat See the difference in your cat's health by using Halo Spot's Stew Indoor Cat. Made from good quality meat or fish, whole egg and farm fresh vegetables, this nutritious formula helps keep your pet happy and energetic. Available in Chicken and Salmon flavors. Halo Spot's Stew Indoor Cat Packed with wholesome nutrients Easy to digest Keeps digestive tract free from hair accumulation This dry cat food is formulated with natural ingredients to maintain your cat's health.A Closer Look: Halo Spot's Stew Indoor Cat is infused with minerals, vitamins and other trace nutrients to provide essential nutrition to your feline. Made Specially for: Cats of all ages Free of: Grains, artificial flavors, colors and preservatives see more...

Buy on Walmart
My cat goes nuts for this stuff!!! And she doesn't go nuts for much haha salmon is the perfect flavor for my kitty :)
Cortney S.
Portsmouth
My 3 cats love this cat food! Even my senior cat who has become increasingly picky with age, devours this stuff. I've tried several flavors/formulas, and while my 2 younger cats will eat anything, salmon is my older kitty's favorite flavor so we stick with it. I like that it has quality ingredients and the kibble size is small, which encourages even picky cats to eat.
Kayla M.
minneapolis, MN
Pet Lover Expert
My cats love this stuff, but it did make one of them really gassy afterwards. it wasn't as liquidy as I expected either which was great since my older cat likes to just drink the juices.