Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodHalo
Spot's Stew Indoor Cat Recipe

Halo Spot's Stew Indoor Cat Recipe

by Halo

Halo Spot's Stew Indoor Cat See the difference in your cat's health by using Halo Spot's Stew Indoor Cat. Made from good quality meat or fish, whole egg and farm fresh vegetables, this nutritious formula helps keep your pet happy and energetic. Available in Chicken and Salmon flavors. Halo Spot's Stew Indoor Cat Packed with wholesome nutrients Easy to digest Keeps digestive tract free from hair accumulation This dry cat food is formulated with natural ingredients to maintain your cat's health.A Closer Look: Halo Spot's Stew Indoor Cat is infused with minerals, vitamins and other trace nutrients to provide essential nutrition to your feline. Made Specially for: Cats of all ages Free of: Grains, artificial flavors, colors and preservatives

Did this get discontinued??
Here for my badge
Start your review of Halo Spot's Stew Indoor Cat Recipe!
Redonna W.
Cordova, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This cat food is the best out there!  I have a Siamese who is a bit of a finicky eater and she gobbles it down like there is no tomorrow.  Definitely worth every penny.
Carmen K.
San Francisco, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Thank goodness for Halo cat food! I have two cats with very different taste buds but they both love this food. I can hear them crunching away and they always beg for more. I feel good knowing that this is "healthier" than the types of cat food from the supermarkets. For what it's worth, I've seen less hair balls since starting them on this.
Suzanne C.
Lilburn
I agree with the review this product is actually pretty good with my babies , which they had turkey and chicken
Valerie R.
San Benito, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Such a great quality cat food. This brand is very consistent and great. Will continue to repurchase
Joyce C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I wish they had a mixture I I'd turkey and chicken o this because my kitty likes both meats
Dee J.
I have a pet pig and he really likes cat food and dog food so I get tiny bags and use it as special treats every so often.... He likes it a lot
Cynthia F.
Tucson, AZ
Definitely a great food to buy, although a bit pricy, it is worth the money. Highly recommended by vet's because of their great nutritional value to our furry friends!
Maci R.
Clarion , PA
Around Thanksgiving in 2016 I adopted two fur babies desperate for a loving home. Phoebe and Franki are my two torti shell babies they are both girls from the same liter, recently I have been picking up this cat food for my girls to try. Good news they are in love would recommend to any feline owner.
Briana C.
Rockville, VA
I love everything halo makes. They have wholesome ingredients and lots of nutrients.
Carmen P.
Bay City, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is a food lover and he especially loves this stew. He can't eat it fast enough. I love it because I know that he is getting something real and healthy.