BY HALO

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Holistic Nutrition Made with only the best Real Food Ingredients. New! Spot's Stew Healthy Weight Grain Free Adult dog Formula, innovative Grain-Free and Optimal Calorie Formula to help keep dogs fit. No rendered meats, fish or poultry (like chicken meal), Weight Reduction and Weight Maintenace guidelines. This food has easy to recognize and understand wholesome ingredients, formulated with vitamins, minerals, and other trace nutrients. Has no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives and Kitchen0Made Heritage. Blend of Turkey & Duck with whole egg, bounty of farm-raised vegestables and balanced with Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. It's Wholesome & Easily DIgestible, complete & balanced for adult maintenance. Contains no oats, barley, corn, wheat or wheat gluten. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on PETCO
Dominique
I have 4 dogs, 2 of which whom are extremely picky! However, after seeing this on Ellen's Show I thought I would give it a try. I was tired of all of the dog food that's made outside of the US and the fact that the primary ingredient is NOT even a meat. I want my dogs to have the BEST and to eat healthy, so that they can have long lives! Halo is by far the best dry dog food I have come across. They gobble it up as soon as I put it out and when they are done, they are looking in each others bowls for more! I am very happy with this product and by it on a continuous basis. If your dog is having a hard time with other dog food, I would highly recommend Halo.