New ParentDiaperingHalo
SleepSack Wearable Blanket 100% Cotton - Sage Eyelet

HALO SleepSack Wearable Blanket 100% Cotton - Sage Eyelet

by Halo

HALO SleepSack Wearable Blanket, Sage Eyelet, Small: Size small fits 10-18 lbs Use over regular sleepwear to take the place of loose blankets 100 percent cotton interlock Unzips from the bottom for easy diaper changes Generous sack design allows room for kicking but cannot be kicked off, so baby stays warm all night Sleeveless design reduces the risk of overheating Used by more than 1,250 hospital nurseries nationwide as their product of choice for teaching parents safe sleep practices Recognized as "Hip Healthy" by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute "Back is Best" embroidery reminds caregivers to place baby on his or her back HALO supports non-profit organizations like First Candle/SIDS Alliance and The Canadian Foundation for the Study of Infant Deaths Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls.

This sleeper looks a bit long for my 8 month baby. Will my baby trip over it when trying to stand in the crib?
Start your review of HALO SleepSack Wearable Blanket 100% Cotton - Sage Eyelet!
kylah B.
Pasco, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son loves this and sleeps all through the night with it on! He likes his arms out and to be wrapped snugged☺️
Sweta S.
Mesa, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Excellent product.This wearable blanket reduces the need for extra blankets ,keeps the baby cozy all night and the baby sleeps better.Although a little on the pricey side the quality is top notch.Used it for two babies and would highly recommend it to new parents.
Mara S.
Evanston, IL
My son is 21 months old and we've been using a version of a Halo sleep sack or swaddle since he was born. I LOVE THEM. They have held up so well! I have cotton and fleece and find that they wash well and are easy to put on / take off. We have had no issues with zippers and things - other sleep sacks have left us with plenty of mishaps (zipper malfunction, etc). I have never had that with Halo products. Worth the money!
Samantha D.
Lansing, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
My son still wears these at 1 year old. It makes the transition out of the swaddles easy.
Michelle R.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
Love this to keep baby warm and keep arms free while legs are secure in sack. Used this until baby starter trying to stand up
Carrie F.
Marble Falls, TX
I love this product. My first son used this until he was 2. I feel like they are more affordable than other sleep sacks. I love how it unzips from the bottom for easy diaper changes. I have all sizes of this product because I love it so much.
Sukhpreet H.
Danville, CA
I love sleepsacks but this one is on another level. My little guy is comfortable and cozy all night without me having to worry. I have them in every size so o have the next one ready when he outgrows his current one!
Lauren S.
Concord, NC
I fully recommend sleep sacks as the next stage after swaddling your little one. It is so nice to have peace of mind that they won’t get tangled in a blanket but they’re also staying warm at night.
Alex G.
Grand Haven, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve used a halo sleepsack with my 16 month old since she was a newborn. We started with the one that swaddles their arms and then eventually transitioned to the arms free ones. I love that there are fleece ones I can use in the winter and cotton for summer and I also love not worrying about blankets or her being cold. I recommend these to all my friends!
Sarah F.
Lusby, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
This is pretty thin so it wasn't the kind of warmth we were looking for in a cold bedroom in the winter. However, I like that it zips top to bottom instead of bottom to top so our kid can't unzip it on their own. Sizing runs big.