Halo SleepSack Micro-Fleece Swaddle - Apricot Starburst - S, Orange

Halo SleepSack Micro-Fleece Swaddle - Apricot Starburst - S Color: Orange. Gender: Unisex. Pattern: Star.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Halo SleepSack Micro-Fleece Swaddle - Apricot Starburst - S, Orange!
Sachse , TX
Purchased at: Amazon
We love our sleep sack! It helps baby to feel snug and not wake himself up with his arm reflex. I purchased the fleece one because it gets so cold in our room compared to the rest of the house and I wanted to be sure he’d stay warm all night. This does the trick. He’s always toasty when I take him out. I don’t even have to worry about putting more than just a pull up nightgown on him. Even his feet are warm without socks! I’m not looking forward to the day he starts rolling over and we can no longer swaddle him with his arms in.
Lewisville, NC
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
I did not like the halo sleep sacks. The velcro sticks to everything in the washing machine. I do not like that the top of the zipper is not covered and can rob babies necks or end up being chewed on if baby can get the sack into their mouth. I also found that this sack rode up very high under the neck with minimal movement from my child. Out of all the sleep sacks I used this was my least favorite.
Hilton Head Island
Halo SleepSack Micro-Fleece Swaddle - Apricot Starburst - S, Orange uploaded by Jordan N.
These halo sleepsack swaddles are amazing! Our baby at 4 weeks can get through the majority of the night. When swaddling her with just the swaddle blankets she doesn’t sleep nearly as long. I definitely recommend this product as a must have!
217 Spike Island Road Osceola mills PA 16666
This halo sleepsack was literally a lifesaver and still is. My Daughter has used these since she was born and loves them. She can't sleep in her crib without hers. 😁
Dade City, FL
Don’t get me wrong, my kiddo LOVED her sleep sacks! We would not have survived without them; however this one which we got for winter moths I just found to bulky. I much preferred to put her in a fleece Jammie and a regular cotton sleep sack. She was much easier to maneuver and provide midnight feeds and changes in a less bulky sack!
Kenai, AK
Purchased at: Amazon
There are a number of reasons why I'm so glad we were gifted a sleep sack and will be buying more 1)upside down zipper works great 2)so soft 3) no more swaddle blankets being kicked off in the middle of the night
Hixson, TN
Great for transitioning from full swaddle to arms out! No issues for baby and very affordable! Recommend to all
Absolutely love the halo swaddle. Best product I could have bought. My daughter loves hers. And still loves it swaddling with her arms out. I recommend 10/10 !!!