BY HALO

Halo sage swaddle - newborn see more...

• I'm having my second baby...I want to know if this swaddle works ...1 Answers
Kelsey B.
We didn’t have any Halo swaddles prior to bringing our son home from the hospital. Lucky for us, that was one of our gifts- and one of the best! It was the perfect swaddle to keep him content and sleeping through the night so that he wouldn’t startle himself awake. He also loves to be on the warmer side so he’d wear his pjs underneath and was comfy as can be! I’d highly recommend these to any new/expecting Mom.
Tina L.
I learned about halo sleep sacs in the NICU. I would have never thought to buy these, but now I know. I love that you can put your baby in a onesie and snuggle them up and swaddle them in a sac. They are so easy to use and come in cotton or fleece. I recommend all new parents try them.
This sacs are wonderful. Different cottons depending on the season your child is born. The colors are soft and neutral. They wash really well and they last a long time
Gabrielle C.
I never used a swaddler with my first baby and I completely regret it now. I loved using this for my second child. We got one for free from the hospital and it made nights so much easier for us once I decieded to give it a try. I loved that I could have her arms in or out also which was not a feature on small size in the other swaddling brand.
Kaleigh B.
Chenoa, IL
These swaddles are my favorite. They keep my son warm in his cold nursery, and keep him from startling himself awake. I have several, in several colors.
Tiffany B.
Do yourself a favor and buy at least 2 of these. Best way to swaddle a newborn.
Dayane R.
I'm having my second baby...I want to know if this swaddle works to put the baby to sleep?