BY HALO

Halo sage cotton sleepsack - extra large see more...

Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
This blanket saved my sanity and gave me back a few extra hours of sleep. My baby would startle and wake himself every 5 to 10 minutes and the only way to get him to sleep was to swaddle him. My baby is a big baby and unfortunately outgrew his newborn size sleepsack in no time. They are on the expensive side $22.00 and there are others out there that are less but the great thing about this one is that you can swaddle arms in, arms out or one in and one out. I highly recommend this product. Add it to your registry, and if you don't get it, make sure you buy it.
Catherine R.
Mega Parent Expert
These are fantastic for larger babies who have transitioned out of swaddling but still need a wearable blanket.  It is really easy to clean, just throw it in washer.  They are easy to get babies in and out of with the zipper.  I love that the length and width come in larger sizes.
Norma L.
Haledon, Nj
It's really cute and thoughtful for when the child is a newborn but once 2-3 months hits and are more moveable and start to kick up its a little annoying especially if an accident happens I recommend for new time moms to just try but after you have the first time kick go away don't repurchase
Carmen T.
Madison, MS
We loved our sleep sack! It completely did away with the issue of her coming unswaddled all the time.
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
This saved our lives the first five months of our son's life. He loved to wear this every night!
Debbie B.
Dickinson, TX
This is the next best thing to swaddling. I have my first grandson and at the age of 6 months and 22 lbs. he is too big for a swaddler and has learned to kick off his covers. I feel that my home can be a little too chilly for him so when I lay him down for a nap, I love using the, SleepSack. I know he will stay comfortable and just warm enough. Great product!