BY HALO: REACH

Because halo is the best-selling xbox franchise of all-time, the developers at bungie had their work cut out for them when they were deciding what to do next with the series that has set the gaming standard for the last 10 years. Fortunately for us, they decided that the next step should be a prequel, and you'll experience the beginning of the halo legend, when the heroic spartan soldiers make their final stand on the planet reach, humanity s last line of defense between the covenant and earth. We ve all seen the carnage that one spartan can produce. Imagine what a whole squadron of them can do. We all know how this one... see more...

• Is this game the same story line as the book, Halo: the f...1 Answers
  • Would this be a good game for a 10 year old? Looking for ...8 Answers
  • Which of the Halo games is your Favorite and why?17 Answers
Halo: Reach
  • "Halo Reach definitely had a different spin than the other Halo's, especially in the online play." in 9 reviews
  • "I really enjoyed it a lot but sadly it only took me like a day to get through the campaign and i just really didn't feel like it was worth it and that it was just halo game but the story is interesting as well its a fun game " in 7 reviews
  • "If you're looking for a good game, don't waste your money on Halo 4 and buy Halo Reach." in 7 reviews
  • "The game play is nice and I like the ability to customize the features like you can and the tasks to unlock special gear." in 7 reviews
  • "The single-player campaign mode has several different difficulty levels so that you don't get too overwhelmed trying to figure out the game, each one getting more challenging." in 6 reviews
Kati L.
Saginaw, MI
I didn't care for this one much. I played the campaign but not really much else because I didn't like it. I prefer Halo 4. My husband loved this one but it wasn't the same for me.
Shannon M.
Amherst, NY
This game does not do any disservice to the Halo franchise. Just as excellent and fun as the rest of them. I love the addition of the skills. I recommend this game to everyone.
Amanda C.
I have been playing Halo since the first one came out. This is by far the best one, I love the swat online play. No matter what if I'm in the mood for Halo I always play Reach.
Chelsee W.
Princeton, WV
Although I have not played every single Halo game in its series of awesomeness, I was a fan of Reach. The story was executed beautifully and the replay value is not bad either.
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
Halo Reach was a lot different than the other Halo's. I loved the difference in the online play. I do feel some of the other Halo's was better but this one still is very good.
Dani W.
Taylorsville, UT
I've loved all the Halo series games so far, and this one is no exception! I loved the twists on online multiplayer, and the different matches/games you can play. So much fun!
Ashley M.
Clio, MI
I love Halo reach. I play halo 4 now, but it's still not as good as reach. The maps on reach blow 4's maps out of the water. Overall, I think that reach is the best Halo yet.
Lacey F.
New Bedford, MA
I play this game all the time, I'm kind of bad at it but I've been getting better. My favorite is playing multiplayer with other live people. My boyfriend and I play a lot.
Crystal G.
Orangeburg, SC
I am an avid Halo fan. I've gone to all midnight releases eagerly awaiting getting them. Halo Reach disappointed me for single player action because it wasn't long enough.
Brianna N.
I love this game. I use to play with my older brother all the time. He is 25 and I'm 20 and we still play. It's one of the only games I can actually play and keep up with.
Allie T.
What's the longest amount of time you've sat and played Halo?
Shanna C.
Weaverville, NC
Which of the Halo games is your Favorite and why?
Tabby S.
Team Bungie vs Team 343?
Chrissy P.
Eufaula, OK
Would this be a good game for a 10 year old? Looking for Christmas present.
Andrew S.
frenchbirg
Is this game the same story line as the book, Halo: the fall of reach?