BY HALO: REACH

Because halo is the best-selling xbox franchise of all-time, the developers at bungie had their work cut out for them when they were deciding what to do next with the series that has set the gaming standard for the last 10 years. Fortunately for us, they decided that the next step should be a prequel, and you'll experience the beginning of the halo legend, when the heroic spartan soldiers make their final stand on the planet reach, humanity s last line of defense between the covenant and earth. We ve all seen the carnage that one spartan can produce. Imagine what a whole squadron of them can do. We all know how this one... see more...

• Is this game the same story line as the book, Halo: the f...1 Answers
  • Would this be a good game for a 10 year old? Looking for ...8 Answers
  • Which of the Halo games is your Favorite and why?17 Answers
Halo: Reach
  • "Halo Reach definitely had a different spin than the other Halo's, especially in the online play." in 9 reviews
  • "I really enjoyed it a lot but sadly it only took me like a day to get through the campaign and i just really didn't feel like it was worth it and that it was just halo game but the story is interesting as well its a fun game " in 7 reviews
  • "If you're looking for a good game, don't waste your money on Halo 4 and buy Halo Reach." in 7 reviews
  • "The game play is nice and I like the ability to customize the features like you can and the tasks to unlock special gear." in 7 reviews
  • "The single-player campaign mode has several different difficulty levels so that you don't get too overwhelmed trying to figure out the game, each one getting more challenging." in 6 reviews
Brittany N.
Dunn, NC
I love this game. If you are a gamer then you already know about halo. This game was great as to following the story and with new maps and guns. I would recommend it to any one who like to play fighting games.
Veronica S.
Hands down, the best halo game ever made. I don't understand what all the hype is about Halo 4. It makes me rather crazy to sign on xbox live and have NOBODY playing halo reach. I am so in love with this game!
Aadil A.
Bolingbrook, IL
I played Halo for the first time a little under a month ago and i cannot exclaim how much i hate it. The main thing that gets to me is that you can't aim down the sights of any weapon except for the sniper.
Erika P.
Worcester, Ma
Ot of all the games in Bungies Halo franchise, Halo Reach is by far my favorite. Some may disagree, but after playing all the Halo games this one brought the most enjoyment. I wouldn't suggest it to first time Halo players, but for novice gamers, if you haven't played it you're missing out.
Stevie V.
Wyandotte, MI
I really enjoyed playing this game with my boyfriend! We play all the Halo games together but this was favorite one for the game play. I absolutely love the online gaming too because the maps are great.
Linda H.
I like all the Halo games. And I normally try to finish as much of the game as I can, as soon as I get it, and occasionally finish a whole game in one sitting. I only play the Campaign for the Halo games.
samantha g.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Great game! the last good Halo game... Halo 4 is kinda bad. but Halo Reach is great, i used to play it all the time when i first got it but not Destiny is out sooooo i play Destiny all the time lol
Tanya F.
Kissimmee, FL
My son loves to play the Halo line of games! He is really into combat sims and there is a lot to do in the Halo games. We own several of them and he goes back to play them again and again.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
The game had great graphics and the environments were really beautiful. I am not the biggest fan of Halo games because I am not very good at them but I liked the multiplayer campaign mode.
Julia M.
Osage Beach, MO
This is such a fun game! If you are just getting to know the controls of an xbox it helps so much. I really like the online modes better than the storymode but thats just my opinion.
Allie T.
What's the longest amount of time you've sat and played Halo?
Shanna C.
Weaverville, NC
Which of the Halo games is your Favorite and why?
Tabby S.
Team Bungie vs Team 343?
Chrissy P.
Eufaula, OK
Would this be a good game for a 10 year old? Looking for Christmas present.
Andrew S.
frenchbirg
Is this game the same story line as the book, Halo: the fall of reach?