BY HALO: REACH

Because halo is the best-selling xbox franchise of all-time, the developers at bungie had their work cut out for them when they were deciding what to do next with the series that has set the gaming standard for the last 10 years. Fortunately for us, they decided that the next step should be a prequel, and you'll experience the beginning of the halo legend, when the heroic spartan soldiers make their final stand on the planet reach, humanity s last line of defense between the covenant and earth. We ve all seen the carnage that one spartan can produce. Imagine what a whole squadron of them can do. We all know how this one... see more...

• Is this game the same story line as the book, Halo: the f...1 Answers
  • Would this be a good game for a 10 year old? Looking for ...8 Answers
  • Which of the Halo games is your Favorite and why?17 Answers
Halo: Reach
  • "Halo Reach definitely had a different spin than the other Halo's, especially in the online play." in 9 reviews
  • "I really enjoyed it a lot but sadly it only took me like a day to get through the campaign and i just really didn't feel like it was worth it and that it was just halo game but the story is interesting as well its a fun game " in 7 reviews
  • "If you're looking for a good game, don't waste your money on Halo 4 and buy Halo Reach." in 7 reviews
  • "The game play is nice and I like the ability to customize the features like you can and the tasks to unlock special gear." in 7 reviews
  • "The single-player campaign mode has several different difficulty levels so that you don't get too overwhelmed trying to figure out the game, each one getting more challenging." in 6 reviews
Jennifer B.
Vineland, NJ
I love Halo. I have been playing Halo since the first game came out and I had it on XBOX and Combat Evolved for the PC. As a Halo fangirl I can't say this was the best one but the campaign was certainly decent. I had a blast playing through.
Briana
Roseville, CA
My sister is playing it all the time so I'm assuming it's a great game since she is super picky with video games usually she likes the classic mario games but I was surprised she loved this one! Great graphics! Maybe I should start playing too!
Sarah S.
Wilson, NC
This was the first Halo game my dh was able to get me to play and surprisingly I really enjoyed it. The graffics were great and I loved the campaign mode in the game. Online play was also great and it was fun to play with friends/family.
Brenna
fort wayne, IN
Ive been playing Halo since Halo 3 and I was a little put off at first because of how different it was and i was such a fan on Halo 3 but after playing it i completely fell in love and keep coming back to Reach over halo 3 and even halo 4!
Claire P.
My favorite halo game. I specifically loved multiplayer online the most. The games were very fun even when I wasn't a great player in the beginning lol! I really liked having firefight, and wish that the master chief collection had firefight!
Ali M.
Stafford, VA
I play halo reach more than any of my other games. but i was disappointed when i found out playing live you couldn't have more than one other person play with you, i had four people over at the time, and they weren't to happy either!
Lizette R.
Phoenix, AZ
So many memories with this game. Loved playing against my brother and making them mad lmao. We played for hours and passed it multiple times trying to beat each other. Online its fun as well and you can play many game objectives.
Dulce H.
Omg anything to do with halo is awesome including the movies . I just love this. I don't own yet but since my brother live a block away I'm always at their home playing halo reach. who doesn't love halo best alive invasion story.
ethan p.
but the story is interesting as well its a fun game
Jared F.
Atlanta, GA
It's still Halo so the gameplay is great. Firefight is a great addition but it was still lacking a new multiplayer edge. Firefight was entertaining for a month or so but then it was back to the other games in the Halo series.
Allie T.
What's the longest amount of time you've sat and played Halo?
Shanna C.
Weaverville, NC
Which of the Halo games is your Favorite and why?
Tabby S.
Team Bungie vs Team 343?
Chrissy P.
Eufaula, OK
Would this be a good game for a 10 year old? Looking for Christmas present.
Andrew S.
frenchbirg
Is this game the same story line as the book, Halo: the fall of reach?