BY HALO: REACH

Because halo is the best-selling xbox franchise of all-time, the developers at bungie had their work cut out for them when they were deciding what to do next with the series that has set the gaming standard for the last 10 years. Fortunately for us, they decided that the next step should be a prequel, and you'll experience the beginning of the halo legend, when the heroic spartan soldiers make their final stand on the planet reach, humanity s last line of defense between the covenant and earth. We ve all seen the carnage that one spartan can produce. Imagine what a whole squadron of them can do. We all know how this one... see more...

• Is this game the same story line as the book, Halo: the f...1 Answers
  • Would this be a good game for a 10 year old? Looking for ...8 Answers
  • Which of the Halo games is your Favorite and why?17 Answers
Halo: Reach
  • "Halo Reach definitely had a different spin than the other Halo's, especially in the online play." in 9 reviews
  • "I really enjoyed it a lot but sadly it only took me like a day to get through the campaign and i just really didn't feel like it was worth it and that it was just halo game but the story is interesting as well its a fun game " in 7 reviews
  • "If you're looking for a good game, don't waste your money on Halo 4 and buy Halo Reach." in 7 reviews
  • "The game play is nice and I like the ability to customize the features like you can and the tasks to unlock special gear." in 7 reviews
  • "The single-player campaign mode has several different difficulty levels so that you don't get too overwhelmed trying to figure out the game, each one getting more challenging." in 6 reviews
Kiate G.
Jacksonville , FL
Never a dull moment when playing halo. Whether its campaign or multiplayer you are going to have fun playing. You have a number of maps to choose from or build your own. You choose your level of difficulty and play at your own risk. I love every single one of the Halos that were created.
Esti M.
Salinas, Ca
I absolutely love Halo. I can spend hours playing online. The storyline is pretty interesting too. I feel like this is by far the best one out of all the Halo games. I've played all since the PC one, and this is my favorite. The graphics are great and so is the soundtrack.
Tina G.
Chipley, FL
Dude who doesn't love halo? I absolutely love playing halo anytime day or night because it really gets my mind pumping. Online or offline it so fun, there's lots of gear to choose from and you earn badges and different gear. It's one of the best games for gamers like myself.
Tanya H.
Tucson, AZ
The entire series is pretty awesome to play. Very addicting. I've been playing since the original Halo was first released on PC. This halo has very good content and great storyline. Great game for any gamer if you ask me. You can't go wrong with this game.
Jessica F.
Port Royal, PA
I have been playing halo ever since the original. I have to say that this is by far my favorite one of all time! It doesn't get much better as far as the series goes. Multiplayer is the best it could be, no "cheating", no mods, what more could you ask for!
Aubrey R.
Carrollton, VA
I am not really one for Halo, it's not my favorite game but I love this one. The game play is nice and I like the ability to customize the features like you can and the tasks to unlock special gear. I recommend it for anyone into games such as these.
Melissa B.
This game will never get old for me. I love the graphics as well as the campaign mode. The only complaint that I have is that you can not pick up plasmas/grenades throughput the map like previous versions. I also love the new vehicles that they have added
Nathan B.
Rolla, MO
Halo Reach was a change from the classic Halo story line. It brought you back to the very beggingg, that many did not know of. Do not play this if it is your first time playing halo. Try the Halo's 1-3 before playing this. It is fun, but not the best.
Paul B.
Royersford, PA
This game has an amazing campaign but the rest of the game is not as good as Halo 3. There is only 1 map to forge on (well that makes sense anyway) and the custom games just aren't there. Online modes are good with Griffball and Snipers, but after 343i took over they added a lot of maps to the snipers playlist that frankly shouldn't be there.
Briana
Roseville, CA
My sister is playing it all the time so I'm assuming it's a great game since she is super picky with video games usually she likes the classic mario games but I was surprised she loved this one! Great graphics! Maybe I should start playing too!
Allie T.
What's the longest amount of time you've sat and played Halo?
Shanna C.
Weaverville, NC
Which of the Halo games is your Favorite and why?
Tabby S.
Team Bungie vs Team 343?
Chrissy P.
Eufaula, OK
Would this be a good game for a 10 year old? Looking for Christmas present.
Andrew S.
frenchbirg
Is this game the same story line as the book, Halo: the fall of reach?