4.54 / 5 based on 217 Reviews
Because halo is the best-selling xbox franchise of all-time, the developers at bungie had their work cut out for them when they were deciding what to do next with the series that has set the gaming standard for the last 10 years. Fortunately for us, they decided that the next step should be a prequel, and you'll experience the beginning of the halo legend, when the heroic spartan soldiers make their final stand on the planet reach, humanity s last line of defense between the covenant and earth. We ve all seen the carnage that one spartan can produce. Imagine what a whole squadron of them can do. We all know how this one... see more...
Top Questions See all 87 Q&A
- "Halo Reach definitely had a different spin than the other Halo's, especially in the online play." in 9 reviews
- "I really enjoyed it a lot but sadly it only took me like a day to get through the campaign and i just really didn't feel like it was worth it and that it was just halo game but the story is interesting as well its a fun game " in 7 reviews
- "If you're looking for a good game, don't waste your money on Halo 4 and buy Halo Reach." in 7 reviews
- "The game play is nice and I like the ability to customize the features like you can and the tasks to unlock special gear." in 7 reviews
- "The single-player campaign mode has several different difficulty levels so that you don't get too overwhelmed trying to figure out the game, each one getting more challenging." in 6 reviews
If you've played Halo before, you will love this game. Good storyline, good game play, very much like the other games. Best for online like the others, always a good shooter with friends as well. Controls are not always the best.
My favorite game of the halo franchise! Easy to learn for a beginner but still entertaining for a skilled player. Online is always a blast, however compared to newer games the load time sucks.
Sometimes when I don't feel like. Getting deep into a game I pop it in. It was a game that I picked up pretty quickly and I really enjoy. It was actually what started me on shooter games,
Ok I suck, emphasis on the suck, at shooting games. I tried and failed so many times but still enjoyed myself through the frustration 😂😂
I love all their games. Super fun and i play this with my friends. It's an action shooting game which is so fun.
I've always loved halo since the original. I'm a ps4 person now but I miss playing this game so much.
Great and fun game amazing graffic A good time killer I'm even playing at this moment.
Q & A
What's the longest amount of time you've sat and played Halo?
Which of the Halo games is your Favorite and why?
Team Bungie vs Team 343?
Would this be a good game for a 10 year old? Looking for Christmas present.
Is this game the same story line as the book, Halo: the fall of reach?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos