4.54 / 5 based on 218 Reviews
Because halo is the best-selling xbox franchise of all-time, the developers at bungie had their work cut out for them when they were deciding what to do next with the series that has set the gaming standard for the last 10 years. Fortunately for us, they decided that the next step should be a prequel, and you'll experience the beginning of the halo legend, when the heroic spartan soldiers make their final stand on the planet reach, humanity s last line of defense between the covenant and earth. We ve all seen the carnage that one spartan can produce. Imagine what a whole squadron of them can do. We all know how this one... see more...
Top Questions See all 87 Q&A
- "Halo Reach definitely had a different spin than the other Halo's, especially in the online play." in 9 reviews
- "I really enjoyed it a lot but sadly it only took me like a day to get through the campaign and i just really didn't feel like it was worth it and that it was just halo game but the story is interesting as well its a fun game " in 7 reviews
- "If you're looking for a good game, don't waste your money on Halo 4 and buy Halo Reach." in 7 reviews
- "The game play is nice and I like the ability to customize the features like you can and the tasks to unlock special gear." in 7 reviews
- "The single-player campaign mode has several different difficulty levels so that you don't get too overwhelmed trying to figure out the game, each one getting more challenging." in 6 reviews
This definitely my favorite Halo game by far. I love playing this game for hours online.
I loved this game. it is the perfect game for gamers. me and my family loved the game!
A great game and addition to the halo framchise. good amount of game play. recommend
A very good shooter game, if you're into that. online gaming with this is the best.
This game is a lot of fun. the campaign is very short and its all about the online
I still play this game! So much fun and one of my favorite Halo games to this day.
I'm not fan of halo but this is the best one made, the maps online was the best!
It was really fun and something really good to hold us over until the new halo
I love playing multiplayer with Halo. The story is great and it's so much fun.
The common gun game my friends and I played we loved using the system link mode
Q & A
What's the longest amount of time you've sat and played Halo?
Which of the Halo games is your Favorite and why?
Team Bungie vs Team 343?
Would this be a good game for a 10 year old? Looking for Christmas present.
Is this game the same story line as the book, Halo: the fall of reach?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos