Because halo is the best-selling xbox franchise of all-time, the developers at bungie had their work cut out for them when they were deciding what to do next with the series that has set the gaming standard for the last 10 years. Fortunately for us, they decided that the next step should be a prequel, and you'll experience the beginning of the halo legend, when the heroic spartan soldiers make their final stand on the planet reach, humanity s last line of defense between the covenant and earth. We ve all seen the carnage that one spartan can produce. Imagine what a whole squadron of them can do. We all know how this one... see more...
Top Questions See all 87 Q&A
- "Halo Reach definitely had a different spin than the other Halo's, especially in the online play." in 9 reviews
- "I really enjoyed it a lot but sadly it only took me like a day to get through the campaign and i just really didn't feel like it was worth it and that it was just halo game but the story is interesting as well its a fun game " in 7 reviews
- "If you're looking for a good game, don't waste your money on Halo 4 and buy Halo Reach." in 7 reviews
- "The game play is nice and I like the ability to customize the features like you can and the tasks to unlock special gear." in 7 reviews
- "The single-player campaign mode has several different difficulty levels so that you don't get too overwhelmed trying to figure out the game, each one getting more challenging." in 6 reviews
Absolutely love this game! It's a great game and I've played so much of this with my friends aha
I love that this one they added the jet packs and changed it up a bit love playing in the fall
It is not as good as i wanted it to be, but it is a good game. i wish the campaign was longer.
Definitely a fun one to play with friends! The campaign is good as well is the online play.
Great game! Its super fun playing with your friends and family or even by yourself! Love it!
Good game but more like for boys and men. My brothers like it but I don't like it that much.
I love this game on xbox live. The most fun I have ever had. Play it every day and night.
Love this game, even to this day. I love all of the Halo games, except for the dread ODST.
I love to play with my brother. I'm not that "war" kind of chick, but this is a good game !
Bad @ss game! It's really fun to play everyone I know loves it. I would highly recommend.
Q & A
What's the longest amount of time you've sat and played Halo?
Which of the Halo games is your Favorite and why?
Team Bungie vs Team 343?
Would this be a good game for a 10 year old? Looking for Christmas present.
Is this game the same story line as the book, Halo: the fall of reach?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos