4.55 / 5 based on 215 Reviews
Because halo is the best-selling xbox franchise of all-time, the developers at bungie had their work cut out for them when they were deciding what to do next with the series that has set the gaming standard for the last 10 years. Fortunately for us, they decided that the next step should be a prequel, and you'll experience the beginning of the halo legend, when the heroic spartan soldiers make their final stand on the planet reach, humanity s last line of defense between the covenant and earth. We ve all seen the carnage that one spartan can produce. Imagine what a whole squadron of them can do. We all know how this one... see more...
Top Questions See all 87 Q&A
- "Halo Reach definitely had a different spin than the other Halo's, especially in the online play." in 9 reviews
- "I really enjoyed it a lot but sadly it only took me like a day to get through the campaign and i just really didn't feel like it was worth it and that it was just halo game but the story is interesting as well its a fun game " in 7 reviews
- "If you're looking for a good game, don't waste your money on Halo 4 and buy Halo Reach." in 7 reviews
- "The game play is nice and I like the ability to customize the features like you can and the tasks to unlock special gear." in 7 reviews
- "The single-player campaign mode has several different difficulty levels so that you don't get too overwhelmed trying to figure out the game, each one getting more challenging." in 6 reviews
My favorite halo out of the series. I love bungie inc. games. The online play is awesome and so are the graphics. The stages are fun and easy to learn.
It's alright. Better than Halo 4 by far, the play was quite different than other halo games. Would still recommend it. Good game but not my favorite.
I love all halo games! Kinda upset i don't have an xbox anymore and i cant play it! LOVE the campaign mode! great graphics. all around a blast to play
Great game. I love the series. Played a lot of hours this game and was well worth the money and very fun campaign. great for you and your friends.
I wasn't really a fan of this game. It was a little confusing to me. Everyone who played this game loved it, but it was outside my range of games.
LOOOOOOVE! Way different from halo 3. specials are the fun part. Havent played in quite some time because I'm always on halo 4 and black ops 2. =]
Very fun game. It had a great storyline, and I was ready for Halo 4 as soon as I finished it. Multiplayer was fun, but challenging, as always.
Pretty good game. Personally like Call of Duty better, but if you have friends who play this game, it is a lot of fun to play online together
Halo Reach was a fun entry into the Halo series. Reach allowed the beginning of the war to come to light and had fun game written all over it.
I like this game. It's pretty much like the other ones, just different landscapes and weapons. I play this game sometimes with my boyfriend.
Q & A
What's the longest amount of time you've sat and played Halo?
Which of the Halo games is your Favorite and why?
Team Bungie vs Team 343?
Would this be a good game for a 10 year old? Looking for Christmas present.
Is this game the same story line as the book, Halo: the fall of reach?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos