BY HALO: REACH

Because halo is the best-selling xbox franchise of all-time, the developers at bungie had their work cut out for them when they were deciding what to do next with the series that has set the gaming standard for the last 10 years. Fortunately for us, they decided that the next step should be a prequel, and you'll experience the beginning of the halo legend, when the heroic spartan soldiers make their final stand on the planet reach, humanity s last line of defense between the covenant and earth. We ve all seen the carnage that one spartan can produce. Imagine what a whole squadron of them can do. We all know how this one... see more...

• Is this game the same story line as the book, Halo: the f...1 Answers
  • Would this be a good game for a 10 year old? Looking for ...8 Answers
  • Which of the Halo games is your Favorite and why?17 Answers
Halo: Reach
  • "Halo Reach definitely had a different spin than the other Halo's, especially in the online play." in 9 reviews
  • "I really enjoyed it a lot but sadly it only took me like a day to get through the campaign and i just really didn't feel like it was worth it and that it was just halo game but the story is interesting as well its a fun game " in 7 reviews
  • "If you're looking for a good game, don't waste your money on Halo 4 and buy Halo Reach." in 7 reviews
  • "The game play is nice and I like the ability to customize the features like you can and the tasks to unlock special gear." in 7 reviews
  • "The single-player campaign mode has several different difficulty levels so that you don't get too overwhelmed trying to figure out the game, each one getting more challenging." in 6 reviews
Aileen S.
Covina, CA
I think Halo Reach is great. Its best feature would have to be it's multiplayer. It has a lot of new things added into the game and is simply a successful game.
jennifer k.
Jamestown, NY
First off the halo series rocks. With nice graphics and story line. Very well thought out game. For hours of play time. Would highly recommend for any halo fan.
Beatriz T.
Hinesville, GA
I played this game several times. Each time in a different level of difficulty. I enjoy playing with my cousin. Playing with another person is always more fun
Cole S.
Tampa, FL
This was the best Halo until the newest one came out. The multiplayer and campaign play is awesome and never gets old to play. Playing online is also very fun!
Jason W.
Manhattan, KS
This was a very fun game that you can play with friends and you can play all day! i would say get the game and get some friends to get it and play with you.
Freddy S.
This game is pretty cool. I use to play this game all the time. It' has a must play campaign and its multiplayeris good ! This is one of the best Halos yet
almalydia m.
Mountain Home, ID
All halos are great to own! They are fun and competitive online. You can also create pretty much any map on forge and who doesn't love a good custom game!?
Amanda B.
We all know that Reach fell but it was a great way to get the back story! Its referenced in all of the games but to get to play the back story was great!!!
Jessica T.
I love this Halo. This was my favorite Halo game. I tried the other ones and bought Halo 4 but I couldn't get into them like I did with Reach. I love it!
Stephanie B.
Purcell, OK
My all time favorite game! I can't wait for another halo to come out for Xbox one. Good game play and online play. My husband and son love it as well.
Allie T.
What's the longest amount of time you've sat and played Halo?
Shanna C.
Weaverville, NC
Which of the Halo games is your Favorite and why?
Tabby S.
Team Bungie vs Team 343?
Chrissy P.
Eufaula, OK
Would this be a good game for a 10 year old? Looking for Christmas present.
Andrew S.
frenchbirg
Is this game the same story line as the book, Halo: the fall of reach?