BY HALO: REACH

Because halo is the best-selling xbox franchise of all-time, the developers at bungie had their work cut out for them when they were deciding what to do next with the series that has set the gaming standard for the last 10 years. Fortunately for us, they decided that the next step should be a prequel, and you'll experience the beginning of the halo legend, when the heroic spartan soldiers make their final stand on the planet reach, humanity s last line of defense between the covenant and earth. We ve all seen the carnage that one spartan can produce. Imagine what a whole squadron of them can do. We all know how this one... see more...

• Is this game the same story line as the book, Halo: the f...1 Answers
  • Would this be a good game for a 10 year old? Looking for ...8 Answers
  • Which of the Halo games is your Favorite and why?17 Answers
Halo: Reach
  • "Halo Reach definitely had a different spin than the other Halo's, especially in the online play." in 9 reviews
  • "I really enjoyed it a lot but sadly it only took me like a day to get through the campaign and i just really didn't feel like it was worth it and that it was just halo game but the story is interesting as well its a fun game " in 7 reviews
  • "If you're looking for a good game, don't waste your money on Halo 4 and buy Halo Reach." in 7 reviews
  • "The game play is nice and I like the ability to customize the features like you can and the tasks to unlock special gear." in 7 reviews
  • "The single-player campaign mode has several different difficulty levels so that you don't get too overwhelmed trying to figure out the game, each one getting more challenging." in 6 reviews
Brianna N.
I love this game. I use to play with my older brother all the time. He is 25 and I'm 20 and we still play. It's one of the only games I can actually play and keep up with.
Darby P.
Salisbury, MD
This is my favorite game in the halo franchise. Very solid game. Still gets played to this day. I've been playing halo since the beginning and honestly love the franchise as a whole but this game was what took it over the top.
sri sushma k.
Flagstaff, AZ
So far it is the best Halo game i played. Being part of the team,instead of one person army(in campaign) makes it more fun and realistic. Even the graphics are exceptionally good, especially the city of New Alexandria.
Whitney H.
Scottsbluff, NE
This game was truly my favorite game on the xbox 360. I literally wasted days playing it. I loved the multiplayer the most. Although the campaign was just as good.
carrie b.
Frankton, IN
This is my favorite game of all time so far. I play everyday! It's fun , challenging and i live meeting other halo lovers online. I hate they have armor lock in this game though. Ruins the reality of it.
Sam G.
This is one of my favorite of the Halo series. The firefight is so much fun. This is definitely a game we went back and got again and play it all the time. Such a fun game to play with friends!
Samantha H.
I absolutely loved Halo Reach! It had great graphics and an exciting and intriguing storyline. It's one of my favorite Halo games. It was insanely fun to play and I loved all of the characters.
Sean C.
Lexington, KY
363 did an amazing job picking up the mantle of controlling this franchise. The game has stunning graphics, and game play more attune to Call of duty. The xbox live game play is unmatched.
Kim M.
carl junction , mo
I love the Halo series, it's one of my favorite! The only complaint I can make is that it's geared more toward multiplayer gamers than those of us who enjoy the campaign more.
Danielle J.
Love this franchise... Especially this game. Me and the hubs fell in love after I sniped him in the mountains :) not sure how I feel about 343 taking over and pretty bumbed about halo 5 dropping split screen but reach will always have a special place in my heart! Stay picky and practical folks :)
Allie T.
What's the longest amount of time you've sat and played Halo?
Shanna C.
Weaverville, NC
Which of the Halo games is your Favorite and why?
Tabby S.
Team Bungie vs Team 343?
Chrissy P.
Eufaula, OK
Would this be a good game for a 10 year old? Looking for Christmas present.
Andrew S.
frenchbirg
Is this game the same story line as the book, Halo: the fall of reach?