by Halo: Reach
Ask a Question
Shanna C.
Shanna C.
Weaverville, NC

Which of the Halo games is your Favorite and why?
Frankie G.
Frankie G.
Aug. 16, 2016, 9:30 p.m.
This game
Aneyssa G.
Aneyssa G.
March 3, 2016, 12:23 p.m.
I love the storyline of the first halo but halo reach is my favorite for multiplayer. to me it's the best out of the series.
Brian M.
Brian M.
Feb. 28, 2016, 4:44 p.m.
Halo: Reach I am a huge Halo fan and Halo: reach has the best campaign and the most balanced multiplayer in my opinion.
Jay R.
Jay R.
Oct. 10, 2015, 12:20 a.m.
All of them are amazing I used to play odst when I was younger and I loved it but reach is also pretty amazing
Quentin C.
Quentin C.
July 12, 2015, 3:35 p.m.
I liked Reach the best, I felt like it was easier to bond with the characters, and like the storyline a was better.
Kisen S.
Kisen S.
Sept. 27, 2014, 5:28 p.m.
Reach is my favorite, with Halo 3 not far behind. I love everything about 3, the graphics are just a little better on Reach. I totally despise ODST.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
June 26, 2014, noon
Halo reach is my favorite!
Emma L.
Emma L.
June 13, 2014, 5:07 a.m.
I love them all special fire fight and halo 3 &4
Sam B.
Sam B.
May 19, 2014, 6:07 p.m.
Halo Reach is my favorite story line, ergo my favorite of all the games. I do miss the op Needler in Halo 2 but that's a minor grievance.
George S.
George S.
Feb. 16, 2014, 9:31 a.m.
Halo the first game, it was the first one i played in college and still love it
Tyler P.
Tyler P.
Oct. 27, 2013, 7:08 p.m.
Halo 2; The story line and easter eggs
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Aug. 27, 2013, 3:49 p.m.
Halo 4! But I love them all. The only reason it's Halo 4 is because it is most recent and leaves more questions. I just find the story so enthralling!
Carlos A.
Carlos A.
Aug. 22, 2013, 9:15 p.m.
The first Halo is the best it's the one that started the whole thing. I remember that I loved it the moment I played the first time love it so much I bought the 10 years Anniversary edition for the 360 they did a real good job on improving the graffics.
charla n.
charla n.
May 16, 2013, 8:08 p.m.
I have enjoyed all of them, but I would have to say that Halo 3 was by far my favorite. The game play, the multilayer , the campaign. I enjoyed the different weapons, The maps. I have to say the others ( reach, halo 4, odst) where all a little disappointing to me. They had some great things about them, but I just felt none of them could compare to Halo 3.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Feb. 26, 2013, 8:14 a.m.
I love each of the Halo games for it's own unique experience. I enjoy the online game play on Reach the best though I think. So many game types, and I like making my own game maps in forge.

Join Now