BY HALO: REACH

Because halo is the best-selling xbox franchise of all-time, the developers at bungie had their work cut out for them when they were deciding what to do next with the series that has set the gaming standard for the last 10 years. Fortunately for us, they decided that the next step should be a prequel, and you'll experience the beginning of the halo legend, when the heroic spartan soldiers make their final stand on the planet reach, humanity s last line of defense between the covenant and earth. We ve all seen the carnage that one spartan can produce. Imagine what a whole squadron of them can do. We all know how this one... see more...

• Is this game the same story line as the book, Halo: the fall of r...1 Answers
  • Would this be a good game for a 10 year old? Looking for Christma...8 Answers
  • Which of the Halo games is your Favorite and why?17 Answers
Halo: Reach
  • "Halo Reach definitely had a different spin than the other Halo's, especially in the online play." in 9 reviews
  • "The game play is nice and I like the ability to customize the features like you can and the tasks to unlock special gear." in 7 reviews
  • "I really enjoyed it a lot but sadly it only took me like a day to get through the campaign and i just really didn't feel like it was worth it and that it was just halo game but the story is interesting as well its a fun game " in 7 reviews
  • "If you're looking for a good game, don't waste your money on Halo 4 and buy Halo Reach." in 7 reviews
  • "The single-player campaign mode has several different difficulty levels so that you don't get too overwhelmed trying to figure out the game, each one getting more challenging." in 6 reviews
#nerdygirl ..
I like this game a lot! I think that the more players you have the better! I play this game with my family and its a lot of fun! My favorite part to this game ,is the cars you can ride around in! You can just ram people over! The only problem I have with this game is that it is pretty hard to start off. It may seem intimidating, but keep pressing forward!.
Veronica C.
Kenosha, WI
Though a prequel, this is one of my favorite games of the series. Thoughtful and meaningful story, solid characters, fun gameplay and easy to get into, even for first timers. Multiplayer, as always, is excellent with the fun party system. If you're just getting an Xbox 360/One system or looking to get into a new series, this is a great place to start.
Jenny G.
My son love this game. Its so interesting and the missions are amazing. The graphic is insane. This game was well done. The price is well worth it for a great experience. At the house we are all strong gamers. I would definitely recommend this game to others in the gaming community. Thanks! and Happy Playing.
Danielle J.
Love this franchise... Especially this game. Me and the hubs fell in love after I sniped him in the mountains :) not sure how I feel about 343 taking over and pretty bumbed about halo 5 dropping split screen but reach will always have a special place in my heart! Stay picky and practical folks :)
Martin G.
I have followed the Halo series since the first game was released, having said that, this game felt original enough- despite being a prequel- to where I could enjoy it!
The ability to create my own map was awesome!
Plus, the multiplayer options were cool as well and the controls felt smooth.
Stephanie C.
I used to play this game all the time when I first started to really get info playing games. Of course it is a really good game with great sound and picture but I prefer call of duty over halo. Maybe I'll give it another shot soon
Dulce H.
Omg anything to do with halo is awesome including the movies . I just love this. I don't own yet but since my brother live a block away I'm always at their home playing halo reach. who doesn't love halo best alive invasion story.
Diedra H.
Highland, NY
I have played every halo since the beginning and plan on continuing with each new one. Great replay value and the online content keeps you engaged. My one upset with the most recent release is the removal of split screen.
Brittany M.
Gamer Expert
The graphics in this game are very much improved compared to the other Halo games. I do like to play it but not so much by myself. I like to play online with friends.
Carla J.
Bad @ss game! It's really fun to play everyone I know loves it. I would highly recommend.
Allie T.
What's the longest amount of time you've sat and played Halo?
Shanna C.
Weaverville, NC
Which of the Halo games is your Favorite and why?
Tabby S.
Team Bungie vs Team 343?
Chrissy P.
Eufaula, OK
Would this be a good game for a 10 year old? Looking for Christmas present.
Andrew S.
frenchbirg
Is this game the same story line as the book, Halo: the fall of reach?