BY HALO PURELY FOR PETS

For Dogs Natural Ingredients 2 With Added Vitamins and Minerals 3 No Corn, No Gluten, No Soy Feed the Fun - Vigorbr Complete and balanced wholesome food that nurtures from within. Carefully selected ingredients work in harmony to promote energy, vitality and health digestion. Our recipes are crafted with real whole food ingredients, responsibly sourced from gardens, oceans, fresh waters, farms and ranches. High quality protein sources 2 Nutrient-rich quinoa 3 Dark greens and and berries - antioxidants support a health immune system 4 100% no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives Halo, Pure for Pets Vigor Salmon and Roasted Venison Recipe dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages. Guaranteed Analysis: br Crude Protein.8.00% br Crude Fat.7.50% br Crude Fiber see more...

Laura W.
Frederick, MD
At first I was very hesitant to give my dog wet food because I have heard they will not eat their dry food anymore. After having som stomach issues with the food I was feeding my dog, I gave her this and she loved it!
Natasha B.
Anaheim , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I received a coupon for one free can of halo vigor so I figured I'd try it. My dog is very picky about his food but he went nuts over this food. He loved it, he even licked his bowl clean! However for almost $4 a can, I do not think I will be buying this for him in the future.
leksi G.
My puppy loves these i swear a friend had a dog and i would see the dog always wanting more so i asked her can i have some maybe mine will like it lol forever his best food
Stephanie W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Healthy ingredients and easy to find at stores like Petco and PetSmart. I like that the ingredients are whole foods but it does drive up the price.
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL
My dog really liked this a lot. We've tried it alone and have also tried it mixed with his dry food and either way he eats it all right up!
Kinsley R.
This is a great brand to use. The ingredients have my dogs mouth watering whenever I serve it to them
Eunice L.
Dallas, TX
What chain store can I find this at? I don't want to order online.
Amanda F.
Arlington, TX
On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate this product based on your pets egarness to eat it?