Pets & AnimalsCatCat FoodHalo Purely For Pets
Spot's Stew Senior Cat Formula Grain Free Chicken & Salmon - 6 lbs

by Halo Purely For Pets

Halo, Purely for Pets evolved from three guiding principles: balance, nature and love. Since 1986, Halo's holistic philosophy for great health and vitality is focused on treating the whole pet, recognizing that good nutrition is an essential element of overall well-being. Halo's kitchen-made heritage drives their passion to create wholesome, healthy diets. Spot's Stew is made with the highest quality whole food ingredients you know and recognize. Halo pioneered nutritious, complete and balanced dry recipes free of rendered meats (like chicken meal) following their philosophy to use real, naturally occurring animal protein sources. Responsibly sourced ingredients. Small batch, slow-cooked recipes. Spot's Stew Grain-Free Senior Cat FormulaSpot's Stew senior cat formula is a healthy balanced diet formulated to meet the dietary needs of older cats. This senor recipe is made with love into O shaped bites, providing your cat great nutrition, great taste and the goodness of pure food. The Halo Difference - Halo's IngredientsSpot's Stew has a unique blend of natural protein sources - real chicken and salmon, whole eggs, and vegetable essences - for pure nutrition and high digestibility. Farm fresh colorful vegetables provide beneficial fiber, added nutrients and grain-free complex carbohydrates. Antioxidant-rich fruits support a healthy immune system Beneficial omega fatty acids from high quality salmon oil and nutritious flaxseed promote skin health.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Halo Purely For Pets Spot's Stew Senior Cat Formula Grain Free Chicken & Salmon - 6 lbs!
Melissa A.
Johnston, IA
My dog loves this food! For years we made her food because she’s so picky. Halo made the cut - she’s excited to eat it!
Allycakes B.
Coral Springs, FL
I've been using this company and their products forever. I love knowing exactly what they use in their ingredients and that it's pure goodness for my kitty's well being and longevity!
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
This brand is amazing! The best brand of food you cant get for your dogs and cats! They use the best, quality ingredients with no meal or gross products your pets shouldnt be eating! They're better than blue buffalo, who you shouldn't be fooled by: blue buffalo doesn't use as great of ingredients as you think. Halo is a great company who not only values their customers, but also values pets and animals well being; they refuse to be sold where purina is sold. I usually shop at Pet Valu for my dog and cats food, but I buy halo from Wegmans since halo refuses to be sold at Pet Valu next to purina. They're really a quality brand and only have good ingredients in their food.
Jessica D.
I've fed this food to my cat her whole life. She absolutely loves it and I love the ingredients in it! It doesn't have all the ingredients she shouldn't be eating which makes me feel good.
Megan M.
Victoria
My cat didn't eat much, tried a bunch of different foods. Decided to try this one and now i have to moniter how much he eats! Loves it!

Looking for your answer?