Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodHalo Purely For Pets
Halo, Purely For Pets Spot's Stew Indoor Cat

Halo, Purely For Pets Spot's Stew Indoor Cat

by Halo Purely For Pets

Indoor Cat Formula for all Life Stages. Holistic Nutrition Made with Only the Best Real Food Ingredients. Holistic Nutrition Made with Only the Best Real Food Ingredients. Made with a unique blend of three protein sources, healthy grains, fruits and vegetables from the farm for pure nutrition and high digestibility.  No chicken meal or rendered meats.  No corn, wheat or wheat gluten. Natural. Formulated with vitamins, minerals, and other trace nutrients. No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. No rendered.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Halo, Purely For Pets Spot's Stew Indoor Cat!
Erika L.
My cat absolutely loves this food. She get's so excited when she is fed. It is easy for her to digest and never gives her problems. It has wholesome ingredients for her. Her fur is so soft and shiny. She has a lot of energy. I would recommend it to cat owners.
Christina C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
my friend's cat is a picky eater so i'm not sure if that's the reason she wasn't into it, or if the food itself was just not good. she would barely sniff it and run off. she'll only it when she's super hungry and we don't give her anything else.
Mem
ByMem
Brooklyn, NY
Excellent added supplement to your Cats wet food. We have 1 out of 3 that is very finicky and she can't resist Spots.
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
My cat eats anything, so I can't really say this product is good or not. However, I suggest you mixing dry food from a variety of brands because giving your cat the same food everything is kind sad.. Also give him can food sometimes will make him happier. I do like this product better than that of "Merrick Before Grain #1" dry food though.
Mabell T.
Hallandale Beach
Halo, Purely For Pets Spot's Stew Indoor Cat uploaded by Mabell T.
I always use Halo grain free indoor cat because this product has a superior digestibility of whole meat. One timeo I change this brand because I didn't find this one and my kitty start vomiting and she didn't want to eat. So I always buy 3 or 4 bags of this brand so it will not happen again :)
Kristy L.
I don’t use the cat food but use halo chicken wholesome for my dog she is small and has been on there since she use the puppy formula she has never had wet poop and is a great product
Brittany N.
Valley Village, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love their new formula. It comes in smaller bite sized pieces which I think is much easier for my cat to digest. A little pricey, but I feel good knowing I am purchasing a high quality food with no biproducts or meat meal.
Marci J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely LOVES her food!  We laugh because we've tried to give her human food, but she shuns it as if it is peasant food; however shake her food bag, and she goes bezerk!  Her fur is SUPER shiny and silky; we constantly get comments about how beautiful she looks and feels.  She will not eat anything else now.
jenna C.
Astoria, NY
My cat's are in LOVE with this food. In fact, they've completely stopped eating their expensive wet food- which is frustrating as can be. I'll be switching over to Halo wet food too.
Rebecca C.
Billings, MT
This gave one of my cats really bad diarrhea. I thought maybe I had just switched his food too quickly, so I tried going back to his old food and VERY SLOWLY switching over to this. I gave him one piece of it one day, two pieces the next day, and when I gave him three pieces the diarrhea came back. The other cat seemed to do okay with it, though.

Looking for your answer?