BY HALO PURELY FOR PETS

Indoor Cat Formula for all Life Stages. Holistic Nutrition Made with Only the Best Real Food Ingredients. Holistic Nutrition Made with Only the Best Real Food Ingredients. Made with a unique blend of three protein sources, healthy grains, fruits and vegetables from the farm for pure nutrition and high digestibility.  No chicken meal or rendered meats.  No corn, wheat or wheat gluten. Natural. Formulated with vitamins, minerals, and other trace nutrients. No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. No rendered. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Mem
Mem
Brooklyn, NY
Excellent added supplement to your Cats wet food. We have 1 out of 3 that is very finicky and she can't resist Spots.
Marci J.
Marci J.
My cat absolutely LOVES her food!  We laugh because we've tried to give her human food, but she shuns it as if it is peasant food; however shake her food bag, and she goes bezerk!  Her fur is SUPER shiny and silky; we constantly get comments about how beautiful she looks and feels.  She will not eat anything else now.
Hui-Yu Y.
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue, WA
My cat eats anything, so I can't really say this product is good or not. However, I suggest you mixing dry food from a variety of brands because giving your cat the same food everything is kind sad.. Also give him can food sometimes will make him happier. I do like this product better than that of "Merrick Before Grain #1" dry food though.
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
My cats love this food! I switch out flavors once every couple months. Plus, Ellen D owns part of Halo, she became a fan in the early 90's and has never turned back. It also has never been recalled.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Bethel, CT
This is a great food for many low energy dogs! it keeps in mind (Made with a unique blend of three protein sources, healthy grains, fruits and vegetables from the farm for pure nutrition and high digestibility. No chicken meal or rendered meats. No corn, wheat or wheat gluten. Natural. Formulated with vitamins, minerals, and other trace nutrients. No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. No rendered.) this is something you need to loo for while looking at any food for any pet! great job!
Holly G.
Holly G.
Canton, OH
My cat loved this food so much she chewed through the bag. She ate about 4 lbs over the course of my 8 hr work day. I was really worried about her but it didn't seem to phase her much.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Billings, MT
This gave one of my cats really bad diarrhea. I thought maybe I had just switched his food too quickly, so I tried going back to his old food and VERY SLOWLY switching over to this. I gave him one piece of it one day, two pieces the next day, and when I gave him three pieces the diarrhea came back. The other cat seemed to do okay with it, though.
jenna c.
jenna c.
Astoria, NY
My cat's are in LOVE with this food. In fact, they've completely stopped eating their expensive wet food- which is frustrating as can be. I'll be switching over to Halo wet food too.
Christina C.
Christina C.
my friend's cat is a picky eater so i'm not sure if that's the reason she wasn't into it, or if the food itself was just not good. she would barely sniff it and run off. she'll only it when she's super hungry and we don't give her anything else.
Rebekah L.
Rebekah L.
Roswell, GA
This is the food the vet first recommended when I rescued my cat and she loves it. I have been using it ever since. I know she's getting a well balanced diet without all the filler or animal by product.