Halo, Purely For Pets Spots Stew for Small Breed uploaded by Abby N.

BY HALO PURELY FOR PETS

Toy & Small Breed for All Life Stages. Holistic Real Food Nutrition Made Especially for Smaller Dogs. Holistic Nutrition Made with Only the Best Real Food Ingredients. Made with a unique blend of three protein sources, healthy grains, fruits and vegetables from the farm for pure nutrition and high digestibility.  No chicken meal or rendered meats.  No corn, wheat or wheat gluten. Natural. Real meat. No rendered meat or meal from chicken, poultry, lamb, fish or plants. Formulated with vitamins, minerals, and other trace nutrients. see more...

• Where can you buy this product? I live in a small town.8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "When i went to buy dog food I saw it in the store and it was very expensive, but I said what the heck the poor dog has cancer why not go out with a bang!" in 3 reviews
  • "My dog loves this stuff!!!" in 1 review
  • "I will say, its a bit pricey BUT they offer coupons for all their bags that are ALWAYS available at halopets.com/coupons so I never buy it without a coupon." in 1 review
  • "It is the only food I have ever given them and I feel so much better knowing I am giving them truly healthy food that is well balances with pure products, no fillers, and no rendered meats. " in 1 review
  • "It's the perfect size for them too. " in 1 review
Miriam B.
Miami
My dog Sparkles loves this Halo chicken dry dog food for small breeds. She is an 8 lb. Pomeranian. She also likes the salmon.
I feel safe giving this to Sparkles. Halo came highly recommended thru a Ellen Degeneres. I checked the ingredients & it shows natural Whole Foods. A little goes a long way. Sparkles approves.
Jerika L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I used to work for Blue Buffalo where I learned about what goes into your pups meals and how it gets to where it is. Many customers had told me that HALO or Wellness were the best and after my Yorkies would not eat Blue I tried a few other brands that met my strict guidelines. Halo is one of the FEW brands of dog food that you can find at a pet retailer (Petco, Petsmart) that do no do gruesome lab tests on animals (Why would I BUY something for my furbabies that made other furbabies suffer?) They use whole ingredients, human grade meat! no fillers. Halo also donates kibble to shelters thru freekibble.com EVERY DAY and do huge donations around the U.S a few times a year where they offer this great food to shelter pets. I raved about this food so much that my sister who has 2 5 pound chihuahuas decided to try because they had loose stool and skin issues with Pro Plan, now they have great coats and their intestinal system is better than ever! no need to wet the food or mix it with any other because they actually love it. I will say, its a bit pricey BUT they offer coupons for all their bags that are ALWAYS available at halopets.com/coupons so I never buy it without a coupon. Give it a try you will not regret it. OH AND IT HAS NEVER BEEN RECALLED! and don't even get me started on their awesome wet foods.....
Heather C.
Ozone Park, NY
My dog was diagnosed with lymphoma, I did a lot of research on dog food at that time. I had her on a different food for dogs with allergies, which worked for what I needed it to do. I wish I would have fed her this from day 1. This food is all natural, contains flax seed, pure meat, vegetables, vitamins and no wheat or corn. She absolutely loved this and the canned food. You see the peas,carrots and the flax seeds, its not crushed, mixed and formed to look like vegetables. I highly recommend this to dog owners.
Pamela H.
I feed my dog Halo Spots Stew chicken for you/small breed. I tried a few brands when he was a puppy ( blue buffalo, wellness) but he didn't seem to like it as much and the pieces were a little bit larger. He loves his food! It is so important for me to know what he is eating. I did not want to feed him animal by products or chemicals that you find in most dog foods these days. Halo has proven to be the best. My dog is healthy and getting the nutrition he needs.Thank you Halo
Jeiny T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My chihuahua loves this brand of dry food. It's organic but she finds it very tasty. She also enjoys the canned food as well. We have been giving this to her for a little over 2 years already seeing that she was not a fan of other brands of food that we used to give her. I've been sticking to purchasing this for her ever since. Other brands would make her sick, but this brand keeps her very healthy. A large bag lasts her well over a month.
Veronica S.
I have been using Halo for years.Love the product. The only food that does not contain by products OR bone meal. Bone meal is just a cheap filler. Love the fact that this food is the only food manufactured on the line. This eliminates cross contamination. Just love that they now have a low calorie food too.Will continue to use this wonderful food.
Farah J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the only food I buy my dog she has a sensitive stomach and this is the only food she has been able to handle the pet store also said this was probably the best brand so I am sticking to it I always get coupons in the mail for unleashed
Daisy M.
One of my babies is a picky eater but every time he would see me reach for this bag during feeding time he would get so excited. I love that it has great ingredients for them and I do think it is reasonably priced compared to other foods that are just as good. I would definitely recommend someone to try this food for their puppies.
Rebekah L.
Roswell, GA
This food was recommended to me by my vet for my cats, and they love it. It is the only food I have ever given them and I feel so much better knowing I am giving them truly healthy food that is well balances with pure products, no fillers, and no rendered meats.
Megan B.
With all the dog and cat foods available.now its often hard to find one that is good in quality and has good nutritional components. This food definitely delivers and is good for both dogs and cats.
Janet S.
Bay City, TX
Where can you buy this product? I live in a small town.