Halo, Purely For Pets Spot's Stew for Cats uploaded by Jasmin B.
8 colors available

BY HALO PURELY FOR PETS

Holistic Care. Purely for Pets The "Gold Standard" in natural cat food for 20 years. Highest quality protein:  Whole meats and fresh vegetables No inferior by-products, rendered meats or meat meals Formulated for optimum protein and complete nutrition Helps maintain body tone and body tissue Ideal for all life stages Our holistic approach to cat care is based on treating the "whole animal," using pure, natural ingredients in optimum formulation to stimulate the body s ability to heal and maintain itself.  The result is a happier, healthier cat inside and out. That s why our Spot s Stew has been the "Gold Standard" in natural cat food for over 20 years.  Our commitment to using only the highest quality ingredients in our cat food has never wavered. We guarantee you will see a difference in your cat s he see more...

Buy on PETCO
  • "My cat goes crazy for this stuff and digs into the bag every time, haven't tried the wet food, but I'm sure it would be equally as great!" in 2 reviews
  • "They've had fewer litter box issues, and the cat with IBD has had no problems adjusting (although I have been giving her FortiFlora, which I'm sure helps)." in 1 review
  • "I buy their grain free dry cat food and both of my cats eat it up." in 1 review
  • "My 2 cats really enjoy this stuff." in 1 review
Krista W.
Krista W.
The quality of this food is why I continue to purchase Halo, Purely for Pets Spot Stew. There are no fillers, and doesn't smell rotten like some lesser quality brands. My boys enjoy the salmon flavor the most, followed closely by the chicken one. Giving wet food helps cats stay hydrated and healthy. It's a good investment in my kitties health care.
Breezy P.
Breezy P.
Las Vegas, NV
'm really big on the first 3 ingredients- that is they MUST be REAL foods, things that I would eat myself, and that contain a real meat. I will NEVER buy a pet food with the first few ingredients as nasty by-products and corn (that can't be fully digested) and artificial dyes. The first 3 ingredients on this product are "Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver". REAL food!! Usually if the first 3 ingredients are good, I am happy and kind of ignore the ingredients at the end, but the great thing about this Halo brand is that the great ingredients kept going WAY past the first 3. "Carrots, Green Peas, Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Turkey, Green Beans, Celery..." The goodness just keeps going! So now that it is mom approved, I went on to give it to my kitty and she really enjoyed it! The only negative is that the little pieces of visible vegetables always seem to get left behind.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
Pet Lover Expert
I just bought some cans of Spot's Stew in chicken recipe for my cats to try since they have been so finicky and to cut down costs since we usually buy Tiki Cat. My cats seem to love this food so far it kind of smells like chicken baby food. I noticed it had nice little pieces of carrots and peas also the consistency is smooth not like other firmer pates in which you have to add water which is great for cats that love mushy foods. So the reason I took off two stars is because the other day I read in the back of the can that it had garlic powder and I had read that it is harmful to cats but I am going to do some more research on that but this is my only con. Overall I did find this cat food to be pretty decent it seems to be made with natural quality ingredients it is grain free which is great and the case of twelve was fairly affordable.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Coral Springs, FL
This is the ONLY canned food I give to my cats. My cat used to love fancy feast, and I didn't mind giving it to her until I did some research on how unhealthy fancy feast/other traditional name brand pet food is. It's ridiculous how many fillers and by-products are in there, it's sure to give your pets health problems later in life. But Spot's Stew has such wholesome ingredients! No fillers, grain free, and they even have bits of carrots and peas in there. My cat adores this brand and even eats the veggies inside! The price isn't too bad considering how healthy it is, and honestly its worth every penny knowing my cats are eating well.Β
Jacqueline k.
Jacqueline k.
Orlando, FL
The quality of this food is phenomenal, my cats have absolutely gorgeous coats and the ingredients list is a joy to look at (mostly fresh products), my only issue is the price, but its worth it!
jessica B.
jessica B.
Saddle Brook, NJ
Both of my picky cats love this food! I've gone through countless brands and finally found one that they will both eat. I love that it's grain free and it has whole vegetables in it!
Rebekah L.
Rebekah L.
Roswell, GA
I switch between the Halo Dry food and Wet food for my cats to maintain healthy kidneys. My vet said it was important to give them wet food every few days instead of dry. I feel good knowing I am giving my cats truly healthy and well balanced food with pure ingredients and no fillers.
mandi n.
mandi n.
Greensboro, NC
My cat likes halo but i only give it to her 3 times a week because we usually stick to healthy dry food
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
I really enjoy giving this food to my dogs as a treat with their dry food. since i have 3 very large dogs, it's not practical for me to feed them this exclusively, but they always look forward to getting it. i like that they use whole meats and fresh veggies in the food and doesn't use byproducts. obviously, i used the dog formula, not the cat lol
Tiffani B.
Tiffani B.
Oxford, WI
We love halo! My 2 cats really enjoy this stuff. Very good food. Not super expensive either for the quality!