Halo, Purely For Pets Spot's Stew Dry Small Breed uploaded by Mary C.

BY HALO PURELY FOR PETS

Toy & Small Breed for All Life Stages. Holistic Real Food Nutrition Made Especially for Smaller Dogs. Holistic Nutrition Made with Only the Best Real Food Ingredients. Made with a unique blend of three protein sources, healthy grains, fruits and vegetables from the farm for pure nutrition and high digestibility.  No chicken meal or rendered meats.  No corn, wheat or wheat gluten. Natural. Real turkey, duck, pheasant and ingredients you recognize. No chicken meal or rendered meat. Formulated with vitamins, minerals, and other trace nutrien. see more...

• Did anyones dog have any problems trying this! i have a chihuahua...10 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Mary C.
We only use the Halo brand for our two Yorkies. The best ingredients available. Holistic care for optimal health.
Kayla A.
We bought these for our yorkies and they didn't care for it to well but I'm not sure
Alexis M.
My two dogs are picky eaters. After being on Fromm for a fees years, they started to get bored. I switched to the same brand my cars eat, Halo, and they really enjoy it. They keep a healthy weight and have healtheir coats. It's a rare thing, but Halo has never been recalled.
Courtney J.
Margate, FL
I've been using this product for about a month now and I love knowing that my fur baby is eating all natural no fillers, she's able to eat it so nicely because the kibble is so small and chewable. thanks for sharing this amazing product.
Stefanie I.
Recently started this with my 10 pound dog and he loves it. I love that the ingredients are quality- no fillers- and the kibble is really small. I was finding that even small breed kibble was still very large. This is the perfect size for my guy and he loves it!!
danielle s.
Reno, NV
This brand has the best ingredients ever. I love how healthy this food is. It is all real meat and no extra crap that is bad for dogs is in it unlike other dog foods. my dog loves it too.
Jennifer H.
Chandler, AZ
My little pup is super picky when it comes to dry food. I could have a 5 lb bag last quite a while. Not with this stuff. This is probably his favorite flavor, it's usually gone in 3 weeks. Can't go back to anything else now.
Cecilia V.
Los Angeles, CA
This brand has great natural ingredients. My pet loves it, and he is a very piky eater. I love it too because the ingredients are natural and healthy.
Monica A.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a very good and nutritious brand of dog food. My dog not only enjoys eating this brand but it does get her full and her the quality of her coat has improved. It's a little pricey but worth it!!
Ashley R.
Hendersonville
This is by far his favorite flavor! We have tried almost every flavor of dry dog food of this brand and he loves this one!
Sabrina R.
Uniondale, NY
Did anyones dog have any problems trying this! i have a chihuahua who is sesntive to a lot of sog products