BY HALO PURELY FOR PETS

Grain-Free Adult Dog Formula For All Life Stages. Holistic Nutrition Made with Only the Best Real Food Ingredients. Holistic Nutrition Made with Only the Best Real Food Ingredients. Made with a unique blend of three protein sources, healthy grains, fruits and vegetables from the farm for pure nutrition and high digestibility.  No chicken meal or rendered meats.  No corn, wheat or wheat gluten. Natural. Real meat. No rendered meat or meal from chicken, poultry, lamb, fish or plants. Formulated with vitamins, minerals, and other trace nutr. see more...

• In what store can this product be found? Not familiar with the brand. 3 Answers
  • My German Shepard has been on a veterinarian only...Be the first to answer!
  • Are these hard or soft. My dogs will only eat hard treats.6 Answers
Buy on PETCO
Carlos Eduardo R.
Carlos Eduardo R.
This is very good dog food. I have a little background story, but the bottom line is that Milo doesn't get sick of this stuff. Period.

I try not to feed my dog pig products, but somehow there has been pig in all of the past foods ive bought only to find out later to my own dismay.
Denise W.
Denise W.
Eden, Nc
This is a great food for dogs. My German Shepherd loves it and it's even helped some of his skin problems. He's 12 and you'd never know it. This food is such high quality that it's keeping him younger in his senior years. Highly recommend.
Amy  O.
Amy O.
Martinsburg, PA
Halo is a great dog food brand it's not my everyday purchase but I have bought for my dogs and they seem to like it. A little high on the price tag but overall a good dog food
Anna K.
Anna K.
Jackson , WI
Pet Lover Expert
My dog is a very picky eater and has a sensitive stomach and I have gotten this for her as an occasional treat added to her regular food and she loves it
Dominique R.
Dominique R.
My dog absolutely loves this! If he's happy I'm happy and would definitely recommend!
Rita W.
Rita W.
Spot's Stew is an excellent quality dry dog food that you can feel safe feeding your dog. They use high quality ingredients without fillers, unlike the major supermarket dog food brands. My dog ate Spot's Stew for several years with excellent results, healthy blood work, and his vets endorsed it as he was in such good shape. He has since had to change to home cooked due to medical conditions, but if that hadn't happened I would continue to feed Spot's Stew.
Jacqueline k.
Jacqueline k.
Orlando, FL
This has got to be the best dog food I've ever had my dog on. Shes a 12 year old golden retriever with awful allergies to dander, corn, wheat, grass, fleas, anything and everything will cause her to break out into hot spots but this keeps her weight and allergies in control.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
My dog likes any sorts of treat! This Has become one of his daily favorite treats so definitely recommend for small doggies
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
This food is awesome for dogs who have a lot of skin issues. I have an english bullie and he needs grain free food. the also helps cut down on the gas in dogs also.
Whitney J.
Whitney J.
Marrero, LA
Halo is by far my favorite brand of dog food. My dog LOVES it. I have a malti-poo, and before putting her on Halo, she was eating Pedigree and still looking for table food, going to the trash can, etc. Now that she eats Halo, she doesn't do any of that anymore. She gets her fill on her meals each day, isn't hungry, and doesn't look for table food or sniff the trash anymore. I think she believes she's already eating the best there is to offer!
Jhordin A.
Jhordin A.
Oshkosh , WI
Is this a treat/ snack or a real meal
Amber M.
Amber M.
Pottstown, PA
Are these hard or soft. My dogs will only eat hard treats.
Annabel E.
Annabel E.
Pet Lover Expert
In what store can this product be found? Not familiar with the brand.
Marci D.
Marci D.
Lees Summit, MO
My German Shepard has been on a veterinarian only food for a few years now but I just found this food. She was put on that because of getting yeast in her ears and lots of scratching. Is Halo hypoallergenic and will it help that?