Halo, Purely For Pets Liv-a-Littles Protein Treats uploaded by Lyndsey B.Halo, Purely For Pets Liv-a-Littles Protein Treats uploaded by Krista W.

BY HALO PURELY FOR PETS

Yummy Treats for Dogs & Cats to Love  All Natural Healthy, Natural Treats Make Everybody Happy! Our newest, delicious, Freeze-Dried Snack can be given whole as a reward, or easily crumbled and added to food as a tasty incentive at mealtimes. Liv-A-Littles® Whole Meat, Salmon Treats are made in our USDA Kitchen to ensure that your pets get the healthiest goodies on the market today. Guaranteed to be a hit. So live it up and let all your Angels "Liv-A-Little" too! Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein, 82% Crude Fat, 2.0% Crude Fiber, 1.0% Moisture, 6.0% Contents may settle and crumble during shipping. halopets.com. see more...

Elise G.
Anaheim
My cats are wild about these. I first tried them as I was looking for my natural and less processed treats.  I wasn't sure if my cats would even like them because they appeared to be flavorless.

Boy was I wrong, they LOVED them. I recently found them on Amazon and they are much less than the pet store.  Cats love them and they are healthy for them, WIN -- WIN!
Lyndsey B.
Green Bay, WI
My cats love these treats! I love that they’re real chicken dehydrated for my cute fur babies :) I know they’re eating healthy treats that aren’t filled with bad stuff for them. 10/10 would recommend
Brenda L.
Syracuse , NY
My cat and dog both love this stuff. They beg for it and go crazy when they see me take out the bottle. The treats are crunchy and dry. They don't smell. The con is the small size and high price but the pro is definitely the fact that both cats and dogs prefer these treats!
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
I use to buy these and other supplements from Halo all the time for my dogs. They love it! It's about $20/container which is a bit expensive, but the ingredients are quality and that is worth everything.
Krista W.
Halo Liv-a-Little treats are made with a natural ingredient, Salmon. There are no preservatives, antibiotics or anything questionable. It's literally freeze dried Salmon. My cats adore these treats, and I feel great knowing they are eating something healthy. They aren't cheap, but they are definitely worth it.
Laura S.
Lavaca, AR
Great treats! My cat goes nuts for these, but the dog wasn't so impressed. These are a bit pricey, but we feed them as treats to the cat, so he doesn't get them every day. You can cut them or break them into smaller pieces to make them last longer. I would recommend them for cats before dogs just because of my dog's less than enthusiastic reaction.
Trish L.
You cannot go wrong with freeze fried salmon. No questionable ingredients--just salmon. The pieces are big enough that my 150 lb. dog doesn't feel like he's being cheated. However, it is pretty pricy for a small container.
Angie B.
Wheelersburg, OH
My dogs love these treats in the beef flavor. While they might look like pieces of wood, these treats are 100% beef and only crumble if you want them to (i.e. crumbling on dog food for a nice incentive). These are my dogs favorite treats. They are also for cats.
Chelsea C.
Lanexa, VA
My cat adores these treats. He honestly won't even touch other treats anymore only Hali products, which he has grown up with since he was a kitten! They last us a very long time and come with a solid list of ingredients.
Daphne H.
Honolulu, HI
My younger dog is chubbier, less picky, and loves just about any treat. My older dog is so, so, SO picky, and also loves them. Great treat!