BY HALO PURELY FOR PETS

Low-Fat. Natural Dog Treats with Peanut N Pumpkin Gluten-Free, Oven Baked, High-Quality Ingredients Give your pet a treat with more than just delicious flavor.  Healthsome® dog biscuits are healthfully prepared to provide a nutritious snack with an aroma and taste your dog will love. Wholesome natural ingredients, with protein and fiber from fruits and vegetables, baked to perfection, to give dogs the healthy reward they deserve. Easy to identify natural ingredients - see the list below! Low-fat vegetarian formula is cereal and. gluten-free, with a wholesome blend of fruits and veg. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley R.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves his treats!!! I love the fact that it’s all the good stuff in these and not that nasty bad stuff that could hurt my buddy! So I have no problem giving him these!
Shea L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I got these biscuits awhile back for my little dog. Oh how she loves these! They are very nice smelling and made with natural ingredients. I like feeding these knowing they're healthy treats for my dog. Halo is a great brand for dog food and treats!
Yvonne L.
I love all Halo products but this one was just what I was looking for! I needed a treat that would distract my Bernese Mountain Dog puppy long enough to brush his fur and clean his ears! My dad gives his dogs Milk Bones but I really don't love the ingredients in them. This product was exactly what I needed and I make sure to always have them on hand!
Krystal S.
Warrior , AL
My dogs really enjoyed these! We always try to include pumpkin in many forms for fiber into their diet and I love that these include it! And it's nice to stay away from all the meat flavored treats to mix it up some
Trish L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
They smell good enough for human consumption. My dog loves them, and they are big enough that he doesn't just swallow them whole. Love that it has pumpkin in it!
Ashley M.
New Orleans, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog goes absolutely bunkers for these. It's like she can hear the package and knows exactly what sound it makes. And I don't mind how many treats she getting because these are healthy and vegetable based.
Ciara C.
Evans , GA
Great treat for my fur babies My dog lives theses It's like my addiction to chocolate
Eber F.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Sorry I am only here for the badge people I am new at this so I want to win a box
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
Has anyone tried these?
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Had anyone tried these for your pet and is it good ingredients and do they come in a lot of flavors
Bee C.
Wichita, KS
Do these smell terrible? I know they usually do but I'm very conscious of smell and I can't stand most of the smells of dog biscuits.