Halo, Purely For Pets Cloud Nine Natural Herbal Shampoo uploaded by vanessa l.

BY HALO PURELY FOR PETS

Like a Spa in a Bottle Cloud-Nine® Herbal Shampoo is a revitalizing infusion of botanical oils and extracts- turning grooming into a pleasurable experience. Gentle and safe for all types of pets, our hypoallergenic, biodegradable, non-drying formula leaves fresh and pettably soft. The rich lather is easy to rinse out, turning grooming into a pleasurable experience. Nourishment is more than food on a plate. It s a commitment you make to your animal companion, a commitment born of love and enacted day after day. A commitment visible in the products you use to groom, in each stroke and every hug. Pure botanical formula cleans gently. No artificial colors or fragrances. see more...

Halo, Purely For Pets Cloud Nine Natural Herbal Shampoo
  • "All my dog are short haired and we have tried many different thing all caused dandruff!" in 1 review
  • "A lot of shampoos I've tried seen to be harsh on my short haired dog and I haven't noticed any irritation with this" in 1 review
Tracy S.
Conroe , TX
I put it in my guys shampoo,condtioner and spray on.Only was 1 flea last year on his foot.His feet are light color so I found it right away.In warm weather I check him over daily yes I will but this product again.
Jamie Rose S.
This pet shampoo is a life savor because it actually works and keeps my dogs smelling clean for a good 2 weeks. Before I discovered this stuff, I was using just store brand dog shampoo and not only did it not get my dachshunds clean, but it bothered their skin, which really upset me. Oddly of all places I found this at Walmart and decided to give it a try and I am so glad that I did because my dogs actually don't mind their baths now as their skin isn't bothered by it. I did pay quite a bit more for it, but I've since found it online for around $10-12.
Anna H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have tried many shampoos for my dog and they have all caused irritation to his skin and coat until Halo's Cloud Nine Natural Herbal Shampoo. It is very gentle yet effective and really cleans my dog well. This is truly the top of the line for your dog it has quilty ingredients that don't dry out or irritate there skin! I love it!
Tabatha B.
Fulshear, TX
I use this in shampoos to rid my dogs of fleas....HOWEVER, in the past 2 YEARS, thanks to this product (a few drops mixed in with a teaspoon of Braggs Raw Apple Cider Vineger in a spray bottle filled with filtered water), I have only seen TWO FLEAS in TWO YEARS!!! I cannot be without this amazing essential oil blend. I just spray the mixture on my dogs before they go out. No pesticides, no bad smells, no side effects. I love it!
Lola M.
Birmingham, AL
A lot of shampoos I've tried have been too harsh for my puggle who has really bad allergies, I tried this one and it really worked! It cleared up his hot spots and he doesn't breakout in a rash like he does with other shampoos. His coat is also nice and soft. I've told everyone with a pet about this shampoo.
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This shampoo is perfect for short hair dogs. My dog has sensitive skin and very prone to skin infections, so i needed a shampoo than wouldnt be harsh on his skin and would help preveny skin infections. I finallu found it in this shampoo.
Marie R.
My dogs really enjoy this shampoo because it doesn't smell over powering to them so they don't sneeze from the smell but I can still put enough for them to actually be clean and not have to worry about it bugging them but it still smells nice if you ask me.
Rachel H.
Augusta, ME
This stuff smells amazing, my dogs both smell like little divas after bathtime. A lot of shampoos I've tried seen to be harsh on my short haired dog and I haven't noticed any irritation with this
Krystin T.
Essex, MD
Doesn't make my dogs skin dry but makes him smell so good. I have a beagle so their coats get stinkier faster but this helps. Little expensive for the size of bottle
Vernesha F.
Love this product i have a german shepherd and his skin gets very dry in some places if i bath him with harsh products.. i love that this product does not irritate his skin best shampoo i have ever used on him
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Can this be used on cats too? Or just dogs?
azra l.
tuzla,bih kula 60
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Is this product good?
Destini W.
Spartanburg, SC
I know it's pricey but do you get what you pay for?
Jessica C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
How does this compare to other shampoos?
Natasha f.
Scotland, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How save do we really no it is as there are some that burn the skin