BY HALO PURELY FOR PETS

All Better A Soothing salve made of natural oils, beeswax and vitamins for skin conditions such as cuts, abrasions and insect bites. Made with no additives or coloring agents. For Dogs & Cats & other Pets Helps support healing for cuts, wounds, abrasions, and scabby areas within days. Also helps soothe hot spots.. For a beautiful coat and healthier skin - use Halo s Dream Coat®. see more...

Lupe G.
This is absolutely amazing ! My brother is a huge dog lover so he definitely takes good care of his pets ! He noticed a rash on the end of the dogs tail and used this after he washed his dog with oatmeal shampoo ! Heals over time
Jordan E.
Statesboro, GA
Maybe this could help my mom's poor little kitty who is having some problems with her feet. I'm assuming it would be safe to lick off since it is made for pets.
Karmel's poor little feetsies! Hope they heal soon.
Holly P.
Delray Beach, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Love love love this product! I use it on my dogs and cat for anything from a small bug bite to a scratch to hot spots. A small jar lasts forever because less is more and my fur babies feel much better!!
Brandie S.
Minden, LA
Love this product! My dog got too curious and got into an ant bed. Needless to say it was a horrible experience but this helped the pain and he healed so quickly. I always keep it on hand.
Nico M.
Van Nuys, CA
I love this. My pit had issues with her paws and nails this year but this helped her right out. She no longer had cracked skin and was a happy camper about that.
Lindsey W.
Albertville, AL
I didn't know about this before! I am going to have to get some of this and keep it on hand! My dog doesn't get hurt much but anything could happen and I will be prepared
jessica l.
Powhatan Point, OH
This product was the only thing I could find that helped my dogs skin allergies the poor thing had his hair chewed off his back by his tail. After a bath with oatmeal and applying this once a day it was healed up in a week
April S.
Aberdeen, Wa
Amazing product! My cat had a huge sore on her head from a fight and this stuff did great for her! Definitely will keep it on hand for all of my fur babies. Will buy again and I recommend it to all my family and friends!
Julia H.
Birmingham, AL
I used this for my puppy when she got scraped! I got it at pet supplies plus. Usually my pup is too afraid to get stuff like this on but she actually really was ok with me applying it! Happy mom and happy pup!
Jennifer G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Use this to help my Chihuahua that decided to go under the fence and scraped himself it really did help a lot with the healing and soothing
Kim D.
Waycross, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Can someone tell me exactly what this is?
Alice s.
Somerset, KY
Can this be used on cats or is it just for dogs?
Courtney K.
Hamburg, PA
I love anything natural, especially for my fur babies. has anyone used this product for dry paws?
Brigitte T.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
What ailments is this product best acting on?
lena O.