BY HALO

The halo sleepsack swaddle replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover your baby s face and interfere with breathing. In addition to helping your baby sleep safer, it helps him sleep better, too. Its adjustable swaddle wrap immobilizes your baby's arms to prevent the "moro" or startle reflex.â and, it is the only 2-in-1 adjustable swaddle that allows for swaddling arms in or arms out for baby s comfort and to ensure an easy and gentle transition to the sleepsack wearable blanket when it is time to stop swaddling. Used in hospital nurseries nationwide, the halo sleepsack swaddle is the #1 choice of hospital... see more...

Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert
This blanket saved my sanity and gave me back a few extra hours of sleep. My baby would startle and wake himself every 5 to 10 minutes and the only way to get him to sleep was to swaddle him. My baby is a big baby and unfortunately outgrew his newborn size sleepsack in no time. They are on the expensive side $22.00 and there are others out there that are less but the great thing about this one is that you can swaddle arms in, arms out or one in and one out. I highly recommend this product. Add it to your registry, and if you don't get it, make sure you buy it.
Patricia A.
Mega Parent Expert
Love love this sleep sack. My boy was born 10 lbs 11 oz and easily broke out of a regular blanket swaddle - even the nurses at the hospital could not get him to stay in it long enough. We put him in this and he slept longer and much more soundly. I ended up buying the size up too since he was so big!
Amy S.
Taylors, SC
Many people seem to like these kinds of sleep sacks. My LO could never get comfortable in them. Too much velcro which made middle of the night diaper change very noisy.
delicia h.
mira loma
This was the best thing we bought once our daughter was born. We tried using a receiving blanket, as well as the aden and anai blankets and they just didn't work. From day one our baby hated having her hands swaddled and this swaddle was a life saver. we were able to swaddle her without her getting out of it, while still being able to let her arms free. she slept great in it, and it made an easy transition to no swaddle.
Maureen F.
Waconia, MN
We have about 3 or 4 of these and used them for about two months with our son. It was the only way we could get him to sleep through the night. The velcro is a bit of a pain for middle of night changes or feeding, but well worth it!
Mallory R.
Newburgh, IN
Life saver for a mom and dad with a newborn! Baby sleeps great and it is perfectly safe way to swaddle!
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
My kids really didn't like being swaddled but the quality and ease of these Halo sleep sacks is top notch.