BY HALO

Halo cotton sleepsack - light pink (xl) see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
sakshi g.
Beltsville, MD
Great sleep sack. It is warm, and natural cotton so no worrying about the baby sweating or overheating.

Linda B.
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter would not sleep without one of these until she was about 8 months old. We went on a trip and forgot ours. She cried till her daddy finally went and got one. Thank goodness for these!
Lacey M.
Paoli, IN
Love all the Halo products. Our little girl sleeps in her sleep sack every night.
Katy C.
Eugene, OR
These are so great! Quality fabric that's nice on a baby's skin. No worries about extra blanket fabric.
Maggie H.
Loved this item for it's ease and comfort. We didn't introduce a blanket to our newborn so we used Halo sleep sacks and loved them! Ideal way to keep the baby warm without the worry of them getting tangled up in a blanket.
Victoria P.
These are great! Easy for changing diapers as well. Always buy a mom to be one of these because they come in handy
Shaby F.
Calabasas, CA
I really like using sleepsacks with my kids. They keep them warm without any risk of suffocation that a loose blanket has. The XL size is great for bigger babies or toddlers who aren't quite ready for a real blanket yet. And the hidden perk: It keeps them from climbing out of their cribs!
Alyssa L.
Adrian, MI
I only used this on my baby girl until she was about a month old. It was great for keeping her safely covered and warm at night. I would probably use it on her still, but she hates having her feet covered now!
Jennifer H.
We LOVED Halo sleepsacks for both of our boys. They were easy to use and kept them both warm during cold winter nights. I love that the zipper zips from the bottom versus top down, making diaper changes easier. I also loved the variety of weights they are available in. They were also super durable and lasted through 2 boys!
Yvette B.
This sleeper is great. My sister packs them for my niece when she spends the night, I helps to keep her warm without over heating her. I makes me less nervous that she will have blankets suffocating her at night.
Tara D.
Do they come in colors?
Linda B.
Mega Parent Expert
What's your favorite part about them?