BY HALO

Halo cotton sleepsack - light pink (xl) see more...

Ashley W.
Ashley W.
We live in an old drafty house and even with the heat it doesn't feel that warm. These sleep sacks are the best to keep baby safe and warm. The newborn ones allow u to swaddle your child which is easy with the Velcro enclosure. Highly recommend halo sleep sacks.
Meagan V.
Meagan V.
Love these! My baby moves a lot during sleep and these made me feel a lot safer than using any sort of blanket or swaddling cloth.
Maggie H.
Maggie H.
Loved this item for it's ease and comfort. We didn't introduce a blanket to our newborn so we used Halo sleep sacks and loved them! Ideal way to keep the baby warm without the worry of them getting tangled up in a blanket.
Lacey M.
Lacey M.
Paoli, IN
Love all the Halo products. Our little girl sleeps in her sleep sack every night.
sakshi g.
sakshi g.
Beltsville, MD
Great sleep sack. It is warm, and natural cotton so no worrying about the baby sweating or overheating.

Katy C.
Katy C.
Eugene , OR
These are so great! Quality fabric that's nice on a baby's skin. No worries about extra blanket fabric.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
These are great! Easy for changing diapers as well. Always buy a mom to be one of these because they come in handy
Yvette B.
Yvette B.
This sleeper is great. My sister packs them for my niece when she spends the night, I helps to keep her warm without over heating her. I makes me less nervous that she will have blankets suffocating her at night.
Linda B.
My daughter would not sleep without one of these until she was about 8 months old. We went on a trip and forgot ours. She cried till her daddy finally went and got one. Thank goodness for these!
Shaby F.
Shaby F.
Calabasas, CA
I really like using sleepsacks with my kids. They keep them warm without any risk of suffocation that a loose blanket has. The XL size is great for bigger babies or toddlers who aren't quite ready for a real blanket yet. And the hidden perk: It keeps them from climbing out of their cribs!
Tara D.
Tara D.
Do they come in colors?
Linda B.
What's your favorite part about them?